Wednesday, February 9, 2022

TMS643 Welcoming Window

Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday!  I had some time yesterday to play with the Tuesday Morning Sketches sketch as well as the mood board from Double D Challenges:




I pulled out Welcoming Window and the retired Buffalo Check background stamp and here's what I came up with:


Everything is pretty self-explanatory; I used the Window Flower Box dies, along with a little heart punch, to create my little scene:


I added a sentiment from Special Moments at the top, and the background panel was stamped with the Buffalo Check.  I love the freshness that bright red and white have together!  And since Darlene clued me in to one of their new challenges, Colorful Options, I am entering this there as well!


 Thanks for popping in today!  

And here's a shameless plug for Dana's new Poshmark shop!  This is one of her latest creations, and the artwork was done by one of Cassidy's friends!  So much talent!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Welcoming Window, Special Moments, Buffalo Check (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Real Red Smoky Slate, Basic Black
 Ink Real Red, Smoky Slate, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Window Flower Box Dies, Triple Heart Punch (ret)

17 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Your card is beautiful! CASEing! Wow, how old is Cassidy's friend? Looks like a pro. Of course, Dana's hat is sooo Dana! Love it!! If I needed one in FL, I'd buy it!!!

Diane said...

Beautifully created fun card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}
{Double D}

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

LeAnne!! This is gorgeous! I just HAD TO HAVE the buffalo check background stamp ...and I've never used it. Ack! You've inspired me to pull it out this weekend. Thanks!! ~smo

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne, your window couldn't be prettier - what a gorgeous set! If only we could all have gingham houses, right??
Dana is very talented, as is Cassidy's friend!
=]

Darlene said...

What a fabulous take on our mood board LeAnne! Your card is awesome! And wow how cut is that hat and the artwork is amazing ... so much talent in these young ladies!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Hearts’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

P.S. Are you aware of the new color challenge called COLORFUL OPTIONS CHALLENGE and the February color is RED … I hope you’ll come share this beauty with us.

Linda Callahan said...

I love this in the red and white! So perfect for Valentine!

Makira said...

💗💓💓 this window! Such a fun and cherry card. It is sure to bring a smile to its recipient. Thank you for sharing with the Colorful Options Challenge. I look forward to seeing your creations in the future. Cheers, Makira CO DT

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, this just makes me smile! What a delightful card, LeAnne and extra sweet! Beautiful work by Dana and Cassidy's friend!

lisa808 said...

That is a welcoming window! Love the heart punches on the shutters. So creative.

Carol L said...

I love how you combined all 3 challenges into one great card! Loving that buffalo check stamp! The artwork is simply amazing and that's quite a nice hat too! Best wishes to Dana with her new venture!

Diane said...

Thank you for joining our fun at Colorful Options with your beautiful card!
Diane CO DT {Nellies Nest}
{Colorful Options}

Darlene said...

Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Colorful Options!
Darlene
COLORFUL OPTIONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Judy Woodland said...

Such an adorable card, I love that buffalo plaid background. Lots of FABULOUS work here, and a great take on the Mood Board. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D. Hope to see you back again soon!
Judy~ DD DT

Melissa Craig said...

Oh my stars! This card is fantastic!! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I just love this LeAnne! The red and white colour combo is so fresh and your window so inviting! Beautiful!!

Debbie said...

Such a cute card!! I love your window scene and the plaid paper!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Kim S said...

I don't know why I don't have that stamp/die set in my collection yet. I just checked and I actually have three others that you've done in my inspiration file just waiting for me to get it - now this one! It's so gorgeous in red!