Wednesday, February 16, 2022

TCC170 Sail Away With Me Valentine

Happy Wednesday, peeps!  Time for a fun new Card Concept challenge, where we use different concepts to create our cards!  Here's the fun prompt that Julie has for us today:

 

I know that Valentine's has passed, but I used the colors and theme from the prompt to create a Clean and Layered Valentine for my hubby, since he loves sailboats:


I had a lot of scraps left from my package of Hey Sports Fan DSP, so I put some of them together along with some stamped and colored images from Clearly Whimsy's Ocean Journey.  To make the sentiment from the matching set stand out a bit more, I used my Stamparatus to stamp it twice, once in Night of Navy, then again in Versamark, and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder:



I stamped another sentiment on the inside and added some little Poppy Parade stamped hearts:


He loved it too!  And I hope you'll love our inspiration photo and come play along with us!  Just check out what the "concepts" are at the Card Concept blog and be sure to tell us what your concept is!  See you there!  Thanks for visiting today--enjoy your day and be blessed!



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Ocean Journey, Ocean Journey Sentiments (both Clearly Whimsy)
Card stock & Papers     Misty Moonlight, Very Vanilla, Basic White, Hey Sports Fan DSP
 Ink Memento Black, Poppy Parade, Night of Navy, Misty Moonlight, Versamark
Accessories Dimensionals, Clear Embossing Powder
Tools     Heat Tool, Blends

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Adorable card, LeAnne! This card is right up John's alley! Love the papers and that cute sailboat! Your sentiment inside was perfect, too! TFS and have a great day! It's going to warm up!

I Card Everyone said...

You had to know he would love it, LeAnne! SO cute! and such wonderful sentiments!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Of course he loved it, it's adorable!!

Kim S said...

I love your sailing images and sentiments! And that paper works perfectly with it. (I'm going to have to take a closer look at it other than the baseball side of each pieces.) Don't you just love that we can make cards that are perfect fits for our loved ones?!

Vickie said...

LeAnne…love the dimension and perfect papers. Know he loved it.

Linda Callahan said...

Great paper and I love the images you used! Fun!