Thursday, February 10, 2022

TTTC148 You're Sweet Shaker

Hi everyone!  It's Thursday and time for Team X of the Tic Tac Toe challenge to share their grid for the week:

 

I'm still having fun with SU's Sweet Talk DSP....this time I made a shaker card with the heart pattern and the Tailor Made Tags die!  Here we go:


I layered the print paper on a diecut Stitched Rectangle of Blushing Bride, then cut a tag to match.  I used a smaller Stitched Rectangle die to cut an opening, then added an acetate window and some strips of Foam Adhesive Sheets along the inside edges.  I cut another tag from Basic White cardstock and stamped a sentiment and envelope from Banner Year and a stamped a Watercolor Shape on top.  I threw in some sequins from my stash, adhered the two layers together and added a Real Red satin ribbon:


I added a retired sentiment from Delightful Dozen on the inside!  This fulfills almost the whole grid, except for the silver square, LOL!  

I hope you'll come play along with our grid this week...there's still time to make a loving creation to share!  See you at Tic Tac Toe!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Banner Year, Watercolor Shapes, Delightful Dozen (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Blushing Bride, Sweet Talk DSP, Acetate Sheet
 Ink Blushing Bride, Real Red
Accessories Real Red Ribbon, Floss, Adhesive Foam Sheets, Sequins from my Stash
Tools     Big Shot, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

[Heart] this so much! That dsp looks stamped!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I thought you stenciled those hearts! This is so cute!

Lorraine said...

That sure is a sweet card!

Wendy said...

I love this, LeAnne!!! Perfect papers and perfect stamps make for a super sweet card! Love the shaker tag, too!

Bonnie said...

A sweet shaker tag, LeAnne! Love this paper for the background!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love a shaker and that little tag shaker is super cute. Such a clever idea too!

Vicky Hayes said...

What a beautiful card this is LeAnne! I love the scattered hearts DSP and the luggage label makes a great shaker! Such a cute sentiment with its little heart embellished envelope too and inside the shaker is the perfect place to position it. Vicky x