Sunday, February 20, 2022

PP579 CAS Christmas Foxes

Happy Sunday, peeps! Time for a new Paper Players challenge!  Ann is our hostess this week with a Clean and Simple challenge!  Be sure to check the guidelines for what "clean and simple" means!  Her theme is "Wild about Wildlife":

I remembered a sweet little Unity stamp I had featuring two little foxes, so I pulled out some Very Vanilla cardstock, Cajun Craze ink and I went to work:


After stamping the images and the sentiment, I ran the cardstock through the Big Shot with the Stitched with Whimsy die and then mounted it on a Cajun Craze card base.


I stamped a sentiment on another Very Vanilla piece of cardstock and also embossed it with the Stitched with Whimsy die:


The only other embellishment is a wee bit of glitter and it was done!  Clean, simple and easy!  I hope that you'll be able to play with our Paper Players challenge this week...can't wait to see your clean and simple creations!  Thanks for visiting today!

John and I did some road tripping around Lancaster County on Saturday and stopped at a little restaurant where bacon is a big deal!  John ordered a BLT made with a half pound of bacon:



It was enormous...and he ate it all!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Stamps:  Your Season (Unity), Foxy Christmas (Unity), Christmas Wishes (Scrapbook.com), Paper Pumpkin (snowflakes, ret)
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze
Ink:  Cajun Craze
Accessories:  Dazzling Diamond Glitter (ret)
Tools:  Big Shot, Stitched With Whimsy Embossing Folder


12 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Such an adorable card, LeAnne! These little foxes are so sweet. I love the glittery snow. However, I can't take my eyes off that BLT! WOW! And served with waffle fries to boot! YUM! Thank you for creating such a clean and cute card for my challenge this week! Hugs!

Kathy said...

Your card is clean and simple, a very pleasant look...now on to the food, wow, makes my mouth water! Was he able to eat it all!

I Card Everyone said...

Such a darling, foxy card!
Way to go, John! I could snack on those waffle fries!
These are your trial runs for that trip to Michigan, right?
=]

Sandy said...

Love your card. The fox are so cute and what a sweet card for Christmas. That sandwich looks amazing. My husband is a lover of bacon too. Would love to know the name of the restaurant. We go to Lancaster a couple times a year to the dinner theater and always love a good place to eat on the days we aren't at the dinner theater. Love your blog for all the ideas you share with your cards. And, Cassidy, what a sweet girl. I've watched her grow up over the years.

Cindy Beach said...

The lovely detail in those darling fox images make this extra special! The sentiment is one of my favorites too.

WOW! to the sandwich, that's amazing!

laurie said...

Cute images and so perfect for the challenge! AND that bacon sounds and looks amazing...yum!

Lisa Elton said...

How sweet is this little pair! Darling card, LeAnne! I think my guy could finish off that sandwich too, he does love his bacon! High five, John!!

Jennie Maier said...

Those little foxes are too cute! And I'm sure that BLT was the best!! Have a great week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What an affordable pair - the monochrome and delicate stitched detail make for the perfect CAS wildlife card! As for the sandwich - go John!!

Christy Lynn said...

Love those foxes, LeAnne! I am a total sucker for fox stamps. And bears. And dogs. And non-animal stamps ;) But those little foxes are so sweet and perfect for a CAS Christmas card. I have got to get those stitched border dies for my stash!

Claire Broadwater said...

LeAnne, I just love these little fox. Cajun Craze is a favorite of mine and the fox look amazing in this color. CAS perfection! Have a great weekend!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a sweet stamped image, LeAnne! Love your card...but that sandwich, HOLY COW!!