Friday, February 18, 2022

FMS523 Sympathy Butterflies

 Happy Friday, peeps!  First, I must apologize for my photos in my next few blog posts.  My computer is being upgraded and having some repairs done, so I am using John's laptop for posting and my phone for photos, neither of which I am real familiar with!  So please bear with me!  My card today is for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:


A long-time member of our church passed away recently so I used the sketch to create a sympathy card for the family.  I used papers from You're A Peach along with butterflies from Positive Thoughts:

The butterflies were stamped lightly with Misty Moonlight and diecut, then mounted on circles of Soft Succulent.  I added some In Color rhinestones and embossed the Thick Basic White card base with the Ornate Floral embossing folder.  The sentiment is from a retired set called Wishing You Well. I added a Our Daily Bread Bible verse on the inside, along with a couple more butterflies:


As I said, the colors really aren't very true to life, bear with me as I play with adjusting them on my phone!  Thanks for visiting...enjoy your day and be blessed!

Stamps:  Positive Thoughts, Wishing You Well, (ret), Scripture 1 (Our Daily Bread)
Paper:  Basic White, Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, You're A Peach DSP
Ink:  Misty Moonlight, Evening Evergreen
Accessories:  Dimensionals, In Color Rhinestones
Tools:  Big Shot, Nature's Thoughts Dies, Tasteful Labels Dies, Ornate Floral EF, Banner Dies (Nestabilities)

11 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

LOVE this! CASEing!!! I think your photo is fine. Have a blessed day.

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne, it's a wonderful/thoughful card and your photos look fine! LOve the tulips and flutterbys!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

So pretty! Love the blues!

Wendy said...

Very pretty, LeAnne! Pretty colors & papers and you know I love the embossing on the cardbase! The inside is just as pretty! TFS and hang on to your hat today....that wind is crazy!

Mistys Mum said...

So pretty, love the colour

Lisa Elton said...

A lovely sympathy card, LeAnne that the family will appreciate. Your photo looks good to me!

Jen Brum said...

What a beautiful card LeAnne! I love that paper and those sweet butterflies! That verse inside is one of my favourites! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Kathy said...

Beautiful verse, beautiful card...love the colors

Kim S said...

Beautiful! I love the flowers and the butterflies - with the stripes and the textured embossing. And I love that you carried it to the inside! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

This is so thoughtful of you! This sympathy card is so peaceful. So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. The scripture on the inside is one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing this beauty.