Friday, March 13, 2009

Attack Cat

Cats do the funniest things, don't they?  This morning, as I went to photograph my card, which is always a struggle for me anyway, my little Pumpkin was using my "photo area" as her own personal space.  DSCF3415

 

Doesn't this look like she is  GIANT?  She's not, but  it sure looks that way!

 

 

 

 

So anyway, here's the card, sans cat, made for Sharon's No Time to Stamp Stamp Simply Challenge #78, to use a white mat:

DSCF3418

Pretty simple!  You can see I added a little of the leftover Urban Prairie to the inside of the card.  What you can't probably see is the little white polka dots on my Saffron oval!  Sentiment is retired SU, So Many Sayings and my image is from Trendy Trees.  A little Michael's bling stuck on the SAB ribbon, and it's done!  Be sure to check out Sharon's blog--she always has the most wonderful cards, samples, hints, stuff for sale, you will be glad you did!  Enjoy your day!

  • Stamps:  Trendy Trees, So Many Sayings, Ret SU, Polka Dot Basics, PTI
  • Paper:  So Saffron, Urban Prairie DP, Basic Grey, Chocolate Chip, WW, Craft White
  • Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Stazon Black
  • Acc:  Swiss Dots CB Folder, Grosgrain Ribbon, Bling, SAMJ, Dimensionals, Large Oval Punch

17 comments:

mudmaven said...

Really cute model you have there! Glad I'm not the only one whose cat can't stay off my desk! ~chris

Juanita said...

Great work with Trendy Tree. Just love that set. This card is fabulous, so balanced and detailed.

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

Love the card...Love the colors!

Cheers,

Dorothy

dpkennedy said...

Love your sweet and simple card! Really pretty! I love your sweet kittie too! Aww, mine jumps onto my desk and literally lays down on top of my work...while I am working! I have to pick her up and put her on the floor at the very least 3 times in an hour. I love her but it can be frustrating!

Word verification: totsycle

"Hey, watch out for that tot-sycle when you are backing out of the driveway before you run it over...again". Yeah, I did that once. NO, my son was not on it!

Tammy Hershberger said...

What a sweet card! Pumpkin appears to be saying "You'd better comment on this nice card my mommy made, or else!"

Marlou McAlees said...

I looooove this card so much!!! :) fabulous :)

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh, yeah, Pumpkin does look huge in that picture. LOL! My cat has tried to jump into photos before too...oye! GREAT card!

Jeanette - said...

I love your card!! So very pretty! Your cat is very sweet, one of mine does the same, the other, not so much :)

Lisa Kind said...

Oh I love this, LeAnne! I've always liked that Urban Prairie dp...I have to get it soon! Great card!

Lisa Kind said...

Ooops, I forgot...love your little kittie! He just wanted to be out in blogland! LOL!

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous and I love the idea of using your cat to model it off! LOL That is too cute!!

Barbara said...

Yeah, cats do very funny things, LOL. He looks like such a sweetie!! Love the card--I must get that set--I love those trees!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is fantastic LeAnne! I just love the Trendy Trees set! What a terrific design! Beautifully done! :D

Renee said...

Oh LeAnne I love this!! Everything about this card is PERFECT!

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful!!!

Stamp and Smile said...

I'm sorry I've been MIA for a LONG TIME!! I'm so loving all the FANTASTIC eye candy you have created since my last visit LeAnne!! Such a lovley card and the colors are PERFECT! Smiles... :)

Ramona Michaluk said...

Another lovely card LeAnne - I like the simplicity of the design which is enhanced by the beautiful paper you've used.

Love little Pumpkin - so cute and just like mine, they have to be where the action is! I usually find myself trying to type my blog with my cat sitting right in front of the keyboard so I have to type 'around' him!

Love your blog and your creations!