Tuesday, March 17, 2009

3D Tuesday Challenge

I just read Tammy's post about the 3D Challenge on Papercraft Planet. I just made some cute little favors for an upcoming workshop, so I quick took some pix.  Then I RE-READ the post and we are to make Cambria's cute little scallop basket!  Oh well!  I wanted to share these anyway!  Maybe I'll do that challenge later LOL!

DSCF3463

These are made from two Scallop Envelope diecuts. I am sure you have seen these around; I got my idea from Amy Celona, but I am not sure who came up with the idea first. They don't stand up by themselves, but they are darn cute and easy to make. If you want directions, just email me as I am pressed for time today (remember the upcoming workshop?). I have just decorated them with some springy images and DP, then filled them with goodies!

DSCF3464








Like my "rustic" prop?




DSCF3465





TFL!

11 comments:

penniem said...

These are so pretty and cheerful looking, I love them. The colors are perfect and make you think of Spring!!! Hey, it is just a week away, right?
Pennie

mudmaven said...

Way too cute LeAnne! Might have to give these a try. Always looking for new ways to use that envelope die! I cased one of your cards - it's on my blog on the 15th. Thanks for all your inspiration! ~chris

dpkennedy said...

Well these are just wonderful! What great little favor boxes! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! These are just too cool!! I love your pretty Spring treat creations!! How fun!! TFS!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my GOSH, these are SUPER CUTE....and I'm so emailing you to find out how you made them. I NEEEEED to make some of these. AWESOME!

jjcreations said...

Oh my word....these are too cute. I hadn't seen this idea and I have this die cut....must look into creating some!!!

Barbara said...

Way cute!!! So springy looking and the envelope die works so well for this!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

These are adorable, LeAnne! Sweet, spring colors!

Renee said...

Awesome! I'm gonna make some!! I love coming to look at your blog!

Papier Creatif said...

Hi Leanne!

Thank you for all the beautiful projects that you share with us all in blog land. You have a great eye for color and design. Your work is always perfecto!

I do mostly scrapbook layouts but I am very drawn to looking at beautiful greeting cards. Also, since I'm just starting out, I have a limited amount of stuff to use.

Just wanted you to know how much I enjoy your feed -- many thanks!

Ramona Michaluk said...

These little gift pouches are beautiful LeAnne - what a lovely idea.

I love the pretty Spring colours you've used and the way you've decorated each one - so pretty!