Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Day of Scrappin'

I had a sweet girl from our church come to my home yesterday with a friend of hers to make a scrapbook for her cheerleading coach.  They already know how to stamp, so I set them loose with some alphabet sets, ink pads, paper and punches, and off they went!  I thought I would share a few photos:

DSCF3595

Rachel and Laura--have tape gun, will scrap!

DSCF3594 DSCF3588

 DSCF3589 DSCF3590

DSCF3591

Look how FAST Rachel stamps!   Her hands are a blur!

DSCF3592 DSCF3593

DSCF3587

Didn't they do a great job? Go, Avon Grove!!!

4 comments:

Stamp and Smile said...

AWESOME works of art on these scarpbook pages... plus all the memories the girs have to share and be happy for!! I enjoyed my visit LeAnne!! Hugs... :)

Lynn Put said...

That was so nice of you to have them over to scrap and let them use your supplies! Scrapbooking is such an excellent hobby and the girls did a wonderful job on their pages!

Lynne in NI said...

Fabulous scrapbook - they created a really lovely gift that I'm sure will be treasured!

Julia Aston said...

What a nice thing to offer for these cute girls! I bet the coach just loved their project!!!