Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Couple of Things....

DSCF3502

Just a couple quick things to share today, no challenges, just things laying around on my desk after playing with my new Big Shot.   The first is a card for a hostess who had a party over the weekend. My upline always told me to "treat my hostesses like queens"!  So they get lots of stuff from me at their party, plus cards before and after! So this is my "thanks for everything" card--I leave it blank inside so they can use it themselves!  This customer loves purple, so I try to make sure something I give her is purple:

DSCF3501

This card uses the Flower Layers #3 die, along with the scallop circle punch and the new scallop oval punch, which will be in the new Occasions mini!  I also used the Sizzlets die Birds & Blooms for the leaves.  Do you recognize the little flower stamp?  It is the tiny poinsettia from Season of Joy!  A Christmas set!!  Ah, the versatility of stamps!

The next one uses the "negative" portion of a piece of cardstock after I used the Sizzlets Little Leaves die:

DSCF3496

You can't get much simpler than this!  I backed the Baja Breeze piece with a scrap of Bella Rose DP, rounded the corners and shaded them a bit, then added my sentiment and one of those yummy new corduroy buttons (again) from the new Occasions mini!  I thought this would be a great masculine get-well card. 

Last, I just had to share with you another one of my little Scallop Envelope treat holders.  I saw this post on Flowerbug's Inkspot and just had to use that little bunny as an embellishment.  This will be a door prize at my Stamp Camp on Saturday:

DSCF3497

I do have a tutorial written up on how to make these treat holders, so again, if anyone wants it, email me!

12 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

Ho LeAnne! These are ALL such inspiring creations! Especially love the first one you made with the Big Shot. How FUN! And such a springy card! I was a SU demo a couple years ago and believe in your philosophy of treating the hostess like a queen...if not for them, you wouldn't have a business! Happy Stamping! Smiles, Pam :)

Pam Speidel said...

That was supposed to say HI! oops! :) I hope it made you SMILE! :)

Juanita said...

These are all such beautful creations, but I really love the elegance of the 'get well' card. Great work, LeAnne.

Renee said...

This are all so pretty! I love the flower on the first one and the simplicity of the second and the bunny basket....oh so cute! Thank you for sending me the tutorial!

Renee

Kay Kalthoff said...

Every project is fantastic!! I expecially like the negative image card!! WOW! GREAT job! PS - would you mind mailing me the template? Thanks so much!
Kay

Denise Marzec said...

Oh I LOVE that get well card...the colors and your stamp choice are just beautiful together. The bunny face is just TOTALLY ADORABLE!!!

wendyp said...

I love how you used the negative diecut!!! Very pretty!

dpkennedy said...

Your cards are so pretty! I LOVE the one you used the negative punched image on! It is simple and gorgeous! The bunny box is just adorable too! You must be the bestest SU demo!

Barbara said...

Very sweet cards, LeAnne. And I want to try the treat box!

ChristineCreations said...

These are ALL beauties! I love the gorgeous clean and simple look to the 2nd especially - great color!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Cute! Love the first flower card for your hostess, and love the negative-image branch card with the corduroy button! And that bunny box is so sweet!!! That'll be a great door prize... can I come?

Anonymous said...

Hi LeAnne, I would love to make the bunny treat box. It is soooo cute. My name is Susan and my email address is cvan1@citlink.net
Thanks Susan