Thursday, March 19, 2009

Stamp Camp Cards

I had a Stamp Camp a couple days ago for some of my customers where we made five birthday cards. I always have fun chatting and stamping with this group! This was a lady's card using Raspberry Tart DP, Polka Dot Punches and Cute & Curly:


This was a men's card, using Manchester DP and Loads of Love & Accessories:

This was an "all-purpose" card using Crazy for Cupcakes:


And a little girl's card, again, using Crazy for Cupcakes:
And finally, a boy's card, using Sanded and A Little Somethin':



I hope I have time to post in the next couple days, as it is one of those whirlwind weekends! Thanks for visiting!

10 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

They're all great, LeAnne! Must have been a fun stamp camp!

Jeanette said...

What a great idea with so much variety in the card types and themes. Can't wait to try some.

Janine said...

Holy moly LeAnne!! Great batch of cards!!

Stacy said...

Super cute cards! Wish I were closer, I would come to your camps! I suppose a drive from South Dakota would be a bit much! I appreciate you sharing though so I can case them! Have a great day!

Juanita said...

These are all such fabulous cards. Thanks for sharing these with us. I just had to make a boy-teenager birthday card and I went to A Little Somethin' (he loved the card!)

Christy said...

What totally awesome cards!

Christi Flores said...

Cute cards!!!

Renee said...

Great cards LeAnne...I wish you were my upline!!

dpkennedy said...

Great group of cards! How fun!

Barbara said...

Love all of them, LeAnne! Looks like you had a fun time!