We finally got some snow today and I finally got to stamp!!! I know, most people don't like snow but I wanted at least one good storm so I could just stay in the house! And it's here! A cup of coffee, some Fleetwood Mac and I am happy!
In all truthfulness, I stamped this card last night at around 9:30....not really that late for me, but I had just had tried some of my DH's homemade wine and it has somewhat a stronger kick than regular wine! Let's just say that when I looked at it this morning, I am not sure what effect I was going for! My ribbon and little hearts a little crooked, but I don't think I really noticed it at the time:
It was a fun, easy card using some punches and the SAB set Polka Dot Punches and SAB DP Delicate Dots. I can't wait to play with this pretty paper some more!
I also made this card for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge:
Some paper piecing, a Build-a-Brad, and some faux brads made this a fun card, too!
And finally, a sweet RAK from my stampin' friend Beth:
Well, I am still getting caught up from vacation, so that's it for now! The sun is actually trying to peek through the snow clouds! What a beautiful day!
Love You Card:
- Stamps: Short & Sweet, Polka Dot Punches
- Paper: Cert Celery, Bashful Blue, Barely Banana, Sahara Sand, Delicate Dots DP
- Ink: Ballet Blue, Sahara Sand, So Saffron
- Acc: Heart Punch, Grosgrain Ribbon, Small & Med Oval Punches
- Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes
- Paper: Apricot Appeal, WW, Bashful Blue, Cert Celery, Sweet Always & Tea Party DPs
- Ink: Stazon
- Acc: Nesties, Build-a-Brad, Markers, DD Glitter, Dimensionals