Thursday, August 1, 2024

FMS647 Just a Note

Happy Thursday, everyone! And happy August!  I had a chance to stamp between shredding zucchini and blanching tomatoes yesterday, and the FMS sketch by Karren was a fun one:

I pulled out a bunch of retired products and this is what I came up with:


These papers from the retired Fitting Florets are so pretty! It was hard to choose just three!  I finally decided on the ones I wanted, then added a sentiment from Simply Said, diecut with a Stitched Shapes square and matted with a Layering Squares mat:


My simple embellishment was a Pierced Blooms flower!  I left the inside blank and I'll stamp it when I decide the occasion!  I really like this sketch, I can see it being used again, maybe with some Christmas papers!  Thanks for popping in today!

Here are a few of the birthday cards I received!  This beauty is from my friend Shawn:


And this fun fold with its gorgeous papers is from Wendy:


And this is from my friend Sandy, who always remembers my birthday and gives me great goodies even when it's not my birthday!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!

 

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Simply Said
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Balmy Blue, Evening Evergreen (ret), Polished Pink (ret), Fitting Florets DSP (ret)
 Ink Mossy Meadow
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Pierced Blooms Dies (ret), Stitched Shapes Dies (ret), Layering Squares Dies (ret)

8 comments:

Carol L said...

Your card is a great take on that fun sketch with those pretty papers you used. Happy belated birthday too - I hope it was a good one!

I Card Everyone said...

I really need to get out my 'all occasion' patterned paper, LeAnne - this is so lovely!
It's a great Sketch for Christmas - how do I know? I spent yesterday afternoon making 20 Christmas cards using it!
Have a great day!
=]

Tracy Grauer said...

What a fun sketch! Those papers are so pretty that you used! I love your birthdday cards. Enjoy the zucchini and tomatoes! I have zucchini but no ripe tomatoes yet.

Linda Callahan said...

Total sweetness here! And your birthday cards are beautiful!

Bonnie said...

This sketch is perfect for patterned paper and you had the perfect papers to use with it!

Karen in Florida said...

I've been hoarding my Fitting Florets DSP but now I think I can use it, after seeing your combo of the 3 patterns. Lovely! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa Elton said...

This sketch lends itself well to DPs and you've picked some cute ones! This is terrific, LeAnne!

Karren said...

These are gorgeous patterned papers and work so well with the sketch! The pink flower is so pretty and I love the font and size of the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.