Thursday, August 22, 2024

FMS650 If Friends Were Pumpkins

 Hello, stamping friends! The FMS sketch is a fun one this week:

I've been concentrating so much on Christmas cards, I've been neglecting my fall images, so I decided to remedy that! I pulled out an older SU stamp clled Pretty Pumpkins, some woodgrain DSP and went to work:

I diecut the pumpkins and leaves from Thick Basic White and stamped them with Stazon ink, then watercolored them:


I have always thought this was a fun sentiment, too:


I love these fall colors!  Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Pretty Pumpkins (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Thick Basic White, DSP in Poppy Parade, Really Rust & Old Olive (ret)
 Ink Stazon Black, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Basic Beige, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Pecan Pie
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Detailed Pumpkins Dies, Aquapainter

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne, your Autumn colors and images are so fabulous - as is your water coloring on those darling pumpkins!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet! So perfect for fall!

Bonnie said...

Awesome coloring on these pumpkins, LeAnne! Love the colors in the backgrounds!

Lisa Elton said...

Beautifully done on the water coloring, LeAnne! This is a delightful fall card!