Sunday, August 4, 2024

PP701 Beachy Collage

Happy Sunday, peeps! Time for a new Paper Players challenge with the awesome Stef as our hostess.  She chose a great theme, especially if you're in the northern hemisphere (although Jan probably doesn't mind!) and you're sweltering in this heat!  So here we go:


I just received this stencil and stamp set from Waffle Flower called Postage Collage Beach Days, and hadn't used it yet, so this was a perfect time to get it inked up! So here we go:


I used lots of different bright colors on the stencils and stamped the sentiments and postage images in Versafine Black and Smoky Slate.  I also used the regular Postage Collage stamp set:



That seagull just cracks me up...my favorite part of Finding Nemo is the seagull scene, LOL! I also added a few little sequins for sparkle!  The inside of my Crumb Cake card was stamped with a sentiment from Seaside Wishes:


No beach for us yet.....later this month, though!

A few more birthday photos! This refreshing image is from Robyn:


This pretty set of banners (and brad!) is from Fran:


And I admit that I am a wee bit jealous that my friend Kathy got this die set...how cute is THIS beachy scene?


Thanks so much for popping in today! Enjoy it and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Seaside Wishes, Postage  Collage (Waffle Flower) Postage Collage Beach Days (Waffle Flower)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Crumb Cake
 Ink Versafine Black, Pecan Pie, Balmy Blue, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Poppy Parade, Lost Lagoon, Granny Apple Green, Azure Afternoon, Daffodil Delight, Blueberry Bushel, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate
Accessories Sequins from my Stash
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Postage Stencil (Waffle Flower), White Gel Pen

12 comments:

Wendy said...

Love your beachy postage collage card, LeAnne! Such cute images in it and yes, that seagull steals the show! Great job on this week's challenge!! Thanks for sharing your awesome birthday cards....such variety and all so sweet! Have a great Sunday! :)

Vickie said...

Great job LeAnne. You nailed this Beachy Postage card. Love Kathy’s card as well. Do you know where she got that die set? I live on the coast. So all of these are good for me. Looks like we will be getting Tropical Storm from Debbie this week. OUCH!
Be well my dear.

Bonnie said...

I LOVE your bright colors and these fun images, LeAnne! That seagull always makes me smile!

I Card Everyone said...

I'm so happy you made that set your own, LeAnne! The seagull alone makes it fun, right? Love your sand-speckled card base and lovely BD cards from your friends!
=]

Karen in Florida said...

OMG, LeAnne! Your postage die card is beyond adorable! That's a LOT of coloring! Such cute images! Waffle Flower has such creative stamps & dies!
I love your card! Thanks for sharing!

ElizStewart said...

LeAnne... OMGosh I love those Waffle Flower postage stamps... just too cute!

Jaydee said...

LeAnne, I am obsessed with this set and you have showcased it beautifully. Everything just screams summer in the best possible way. I also love how you have used such bright, bold colors. Fabulous!
hugs
jaydee

Stef Perry said...

Such a fun card, LeAnne! That seagull really makes it for me because, like you, I love the seagull scene in Nemo. I also like the "salty" sentiment with the fries and the pretty ocean images. I've only dipped my toe into the postage trend, but your wonderful card sure makes it tempting do more!

Jan Clothier said...

Oh but this is so wonderful! I LOVE that postage stamp die - I'm tempted to try something like it with the Perennial Postage dies. The stamped images are just so much fun. And no, I absolutely do not mind a beach theme - looking forward to warmer days ahead!

Ann Schach said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! This is the BEST beach card ever! The postage stamp die is awesome...and I can't say enough about the images. The bright colors make for such a cheery and fun card.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I that die and have been hankering after those stencils myself (they've been out of stock in the UK for ages!) after I saw Carol McFarland create with them! Your card totally shows why they are so desirable - I just love the way you used all of those little images to create your fun beach scene. An AWESOME card LeAnne!

Claire Broadwater said...

JUST WOW!!!!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card! Everything about it shouts BEACH!!!!!!! I am obsessed. You certainly made this challenge shine! I adore all your birthday cards. HAPPY, HAPPY Keep Celebrating you! Love to you!