Friday, August 23, 2024

SSSC342 Boo!

Happy Firday, everyone! I need to make some Halloween cards....and I have SO MANY Halloween stamps and papers, where do I begin?  The Sunday Stamps sketch was a fun one, gave me a chance to dive into those supplies a wee bit!  Here's the sketch:


So here we go:


My papers are from Carta Bella (Happy Halloween), along with Granny Apple Green, Basic Beige and Basic Black cardstocks.  My cat image is from Close to My Heart, and the sentiment is from Recollections:


I added a Granny Apple Green foil banner to jazz it up a bit!  Here's the inside, a really old Lizzie Anne stamp:

I need more cards, so I guess I'd better get busy!  Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Hello Pumpkin (Close to My Heart), Halloween (Recollections), Halloween Poem (Lizzie Anne)
Card stock & Papers     Basic Beige, Basic Black, Granny Apple Green, Green Foil (ret), Happy Halloween (Carta Bella)
 Ink Versafine Black
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Perennial Postage Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Layering Circles Dies (ret), Granny Apple Green Blend

10 comments:

Karen in Florida said...

AH-dorable!!! Can't go wrong with a cat card! I love your DSP combos & the sweet kitty in the center. Not too scary!! The sentiment is perfect!

Heather said...

Oh gosh, LeAnne, this is fabulous! Love this kitty, and what great papers! Yay for spook season! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Lisa Elton said...

Your little black cat is too cute to spook! Cute mix of layers and patterns!

Denise Willerton said...

What a great Halloween card LeAnne. Have a super weekend ((hugs))

I Card Everyone said...

As much as I love it all, it's that sentiment that gets me every year, LeAnne! SO perfect I wish I had written it!
=]

Bonnie said...

Cute card and a fabulous Halloween sentiment!

Wendy said...

Super fun Halloween card! Love the colors and the paper prints, LeAnne! I have made 1 Halloween card so far this year so I need to get working on them! Thanks for the inspiration!

Linda Callahan said...

I love fun Halloween cards! Cute!

Annette Elliott said...

Your Halloween card is adorable! Lots of fun colors and scary cat eyes! Love it. Thanks for playing along with this weeks challenge at Sunday Stamps!

dj said...

What a fun halloween card...fantastic papers!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! We hope to see you back on Sunday when we post a new challenge.
--Deb Horst, DT #SSC342