Wednesday, July 31, 2024

AHSC588 Thankful Bee

Happy Wednesday, peeps! We have the newest Atlantic Hearts Sketch for you today! Check it out:
 

Because my last few days have been so hectic, I went very easy and let the paper do most of the work for my card today!  Here we go:



I friend of mine gave me this cute hand soap for my birthday:


Isn't that cute? I love bee stuff!  So this will be a thank you card for her!  I found some cute papers in  my Echo Park Bee Happy paper pad and added a sentiment from Best Family Ever, then added the bee from Choose Happy:



I had several ideas for this card, but for a quick one, this one did the trick! Love the patterns and gingham together!  I hope you'll play along with our AHSC sketch this week....check out what the DT did and share it with us as well!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Best Family Ever, Choose Happy
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Garden Green, Bee Happy (Echo Park)
 Ink Memento Black
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stylish Shapes Dies, Scallop Circle Dies (Nestabilities), Banner Dies (Nellie Snellen), Crushed Curry Marker

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Your darling card has all the cuteness of a card that took hours, LeAnne! Quick as a wink you put together the sweetest of dsps for your bee-u-ti-ful thank you!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

You can never go wrong with gingham! Darling card, LeAnne and what a sweet gift!

Wendy said...

How fun, LeAnne! Love the prints in your paper and how perfect that it matches your hand soap! Your friend is going to love the card!

Tracy Grauer said...

I love when the cute paper does all the work for us! This is adorable and your gift is too!

Bonnie said...

Love the yellow gingham! It's perfect with the sweet bee!