Sunday, August 25, 2024

PP704 Sketch from Jaydee

Happy Sunday, everyone! Jaydee is our Paper Players hostess this week with a fabulous sketch! I just love sketches!  Here's what she came up with:


I went with a square-shaped card and pulled out my neglected Nests of Winter DSP! This card features almost all paper....only one wee little stamp:


I paired the twig paper with some Country Lace paper and diecut the bird from the Nests of Winter paper as well, using the Winterly Tree Tops dies.  I mounted him on a couple of diecut circles, stamped the word "peace" from Iconic Imagery and finished it off with some sequins and a Moody Mauve mat:


I added a sentiment from the retired set called Greatest Part of Christmas:


Easy and simple to let the paper do most of the work!  I hope you'll be inspired by our sketch and will play along with us at the Paper Players blog!  See you there!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Iconic Imagery, Greatest Part of Christmas (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Basic Gray, Moody Mauve, Nests of Winter DSP, Country Lace DSP
 Ink Versafine Black
Accessories Dimensionals, Sequins from my stash
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Winterly Tree Tops Dies, Every Day Essentials Dies, Layering Circles Dies (ret)

10 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

OH! This is just lovely, LeAnne! What a gorgeous bird - and sketch!
=]

Wendy said...

This card is perfect, LeAnne! Love that you used all papers to create this, and what pretty papers, too! I just got this suite of products and can't wait to have a go with it! Great job on the challenge! Happy Sunday! :)

Tracy Grauer said...

Beautiful card, LeAnne! I love it when the paper does all the work. I love the font on your inside sentiment. I don't remember that stamp set. It looks like a good one.

Ann Schach said...

Oh, LeAnne! What a sweet, sweet card! I absolutely LOVE this paper and I LOVE when the paper does all of the work. I can't wait to break into my package and start playing. The sequins are the perfect embellishments. Great card! Have a wonderful week!

Jeanne H said...

I too think your card is wonderful. Great papers.

Lisa Elton said...

That one wee little stamp goes perfectly with those pretty papers! Wonderful card, LeAnne!

Jan Clothier said...

Maybe only one stamp, but what a sweetie he is! The papers are lovely and why not let them do the work? Great card. :-)

Stef Perry said...

LeAnne, I am so taken with the colors and how pretty the bird is, as well as the twig paper in the background. Absolutely gorgeous!

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet as can be!

Claire Broadwater said...

LeAnne, I just adore this DSP and your sweet bird. The colors are gorgeous together and those twigs!!!! The sequence add a pop of sparkle, too! Just perfect!