Monday, August 19, 2024

AHSC591 Peace & Joy

Happy Monday, peeps! I am playing with some new goodies today, using the Atlantic Hearts Sketch:

 

The new Graceful Greenery vellum is really pretty; it coordinates with the Golden Greenery stamp set, but I paired it today with a sentiment from Iconic Images:


I backed the vellum with a piece of Basic White so I could layer it on a Mossy Meadow card, which I stamped with a sprig from the retired Sparkle of the Season.  I stamped the sentiment words in Old Olive and Pecan Pie on an Iconic Imagery die, and layered it on a Spotlight on Nature circle diecut:


I stamped a couple of little sprinkles behind the sentiment, and put some linen thread behind it.  The inside sentiment and die are from Christmas Labels....you're going to be seeing a lot of this in the future!


This is a lovely sketch and I hope you'll play along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

She liked the card!



Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Christmas Labels, Iconic Imagery, Sparkle of the Season (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Mossy Meadow, Pecan Pie, Graceful Greenery Vellum
 Ink Old Olive, Pecan Pie, Craft White, Mossy Meadow
Accessories Dimensionals, Linen Thread
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Iconic Imagery Dies, Spotlight on Nature Dies, Christmas Labels Dies

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, my goodness LeAnne - I bet that vellum is really gorgeous! Thanks for using it with the white so we can see the design better!
What a pretty card! Bonus: got to see the birthday girl again!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I don't know what's prettier, your card with that fabulous vellum or Cassidy! You know who wins, right??!!

Tracy Grauer said...

What a great card using that great sketch! Beautiful vellum backed with the white. And, of course, Cassidy loved her bday card!

Bonnie said...

Wow! This vellum is gorgeous, LeAnne! And so is Cassidy!

Wendy said...

Beautiful card, LeAnne! I just adore this with all those different greens and the new sentiment panel on the inside! That looks like a fun sketch, too! My goodness, Miss Cassidy is growing into such a lovely young lady! Looks like she was happy with her birthday card! Happy birthday to her! TFS

Linda Callahan said...

Lovely holiday card! And I love Miss C's card too!