Friday, August 9, 2024

FMS648 Shabby Patriotic Birthday

Happy Friday, peeps! Yay, the weekend is upon us!  I need several masculine birthday cards this month, which can always be a challenge, but I remembered some vintage-style patriotic paper I had gotten a couple of months ago and hadn't even opened yet! Yikes! I used the FMS sketch, which I love because I love THREES:

So here we go:


I used a punch to punch out the center panels, then the Layering Squares dies to make the scalloped mats.  I happened to have this piece of Country Woods DSP laying on my desk and thought it made a great background!  A little sentiment from the retired Label Me Bold, stamped in Cherry Cobbler, was popped up in the center:


One of the grungy stamps from Label Me Bold was also stamped on all the Crumb Cake mats to give it an even more vintage look!  Here's the inside:

One for my masculine stack...I need a few more, though!  Thanks for visiting today!

A few more Longwood pictures:



And these little guys were attached to the railing along the pond:


So cute! Too bad they don't croak!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Label Me Bold (ret), Perennial Birthday (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Country Woods, Americana (Honey Bee)
 Ink Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Layering Squares Dies (ret), Layered Banner Dies (Nellie Snellen), 1 3/8" Square Punch (ret), Sponge Dauber

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne! THAT blue flakey one is the paper I was longing for! It is the coolest, isn't it? Love your shabby chic masculine card!
=]

Kampin' Karen said...

Love your card and the papers! I have been enjoying traveling through Longwood again with you. If I lived there, I'd be there every day! Have a blessed weekend.

Linda Callahan said...

I just love that shabby DSP in the background! Great card!

Lisa Elton said...

Those papers make the perfect masculine card! Fabulous!