Monday, August 26, 2024

AHSC592 Christmas Washi

Happy Monday, peeps! Time for a new Atlantic Hearts sketch! Check it out:


These diagonal lines reminded me of washi tape, which I rarely use! I pulled out some Christmas ones and did some layering:


For the floral element, I diecut a snowflake from some CTMH glimmer paper, along with a few little swirls:


I stamped one of the new Christmas Labels in retired Baja Breeze ink, along with a cute little Iconic Imagery snowflake!


This one went together quickly, once I figured out what I wanted to do!  Hope you'll play along too!  You'll be able to see all the DT samples on Wednesday so be sure to check them out at Atlantic Hearts.

I am going to be taking a little bloggy break for the next week or so, doing some R&R!  I'll see you in September (remember that song?!)!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Christmas Labels, Iconic Imagery
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Aqua Glimmer (Close to My Heart)
 Ink Baja Breeze (ret)
Accessories Dimensionals, Washi Tape (from my stash, so old I can't remember where I bought it!)
Tools     Cut & EMboss Machine, Christmas Cardinal Die (ret), Make a Snowflake Die (Taylored Expressions)

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I DO remember that song and loved it!
You deserve that break, LeAnne - and this is a lovely way to use that washi... none of us use it as often as we might... LOve that Santa tape!
=]

Bonnie said...

Love this Washi tape and the sentiment that fits perfectly on the slant! The glittery snowflake is so elegant and a fantastic addition!

Linda Callahan said...

Love the Santa tape - and I never seem to use my washi tape either except to hold my dies in place when I run them through......

Kim S said...

What a fabulous use of the washi - I love how it all worked together. The lovely snowflake at the top is the perfect touch!