Saturday, October 21, 2017

Stamplorations in Orange


Hi peeps!  A quick card today for the Stamplorations CAS challenge with a color twist of orange:


I needed another sympathy card and I really love this Faith Expressions set for these types of cards:


I stamped the image with Peekaboo Peach ink and colored it in with an aquapainter and ink;  I did add some Wink of Stella to the florals for extra shine:


The image was matted with Cajun Craze, and the Bible verse was stamped in Cajun Craze ink.  The ribbon is retired Tangelo Twist.  A quick, easy card!  Thanks for popping in today!

Cassidy found a wooly bear caterpillar on the driveway and proceeded to make a little "corral" for it:


Rather zen-looking, isn't it??!!!  She wanted to give it some exercise, so she got her swing from her dollhouse and gave it a ride!



She is just too funny!  Enjoy your day!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Faith Expressions (Stamplorations)
Card stock & Papers     Naturals White, Whisper White, Cajun Craze,  Fall is in the Air DSP (Echo Park)
 Ink Peekaboo Peach, Cajun Craze
Accessories Tangelo Twist Ribbon (ret)
Tools     Wink of Stella Pen, Blender Pen

5 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Beautiful card and that was my least favorite of the in-colors...you made me like it! BUT I can't like those caterpillars even though they are cute...I break out in hives if I touch them (or they touch me!) Have a blessed day.

Wendy said...

So pretty, LeAnne! Love the pretty colors....very Fall like! Cassidy sure loves her animals! I have been seeing those caterpillars all over the Rail Trail and try not to run over them! I hope they don't mean that we are in for a bad winter! TFS and hope you get to enjoy the nice weather today!! :)

Lisa Elton said...

Your card is lovely LeAnne, so peaceful and earthy! Cute photos of Cassidy and her fuzzy friend!

foleysfriend said...

Love the monochromatic feel to your card; It's gorgeous. I love how the stamped panel and sentiment balance each other out on your card. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS.

sue

Harriet Skelly said...

LeAnne your card is beautifully done - gorgeous monochromatic card! Thank you for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS challenge!