Tuesday, October 31, 2017

SIP123 Foxy Friends Birthday


Happy Tuesday, everyone, and Happy Halloween!  I hope your trick-or-treating is safe and fun!  It's also Stamp Ink Paper time, with a wonderful sketch:

No automatic alt text available.

My birthday card supply is running low, especially for guys, so I pulled out some never-used papers from Pick a Pattern, along with a neglected stamp set, Foxy Friends:


If you live in my area of PA, you know that the neighboring town of Kennett Square is "The Mushroom Capital of the World"...but not something an out-of-towner would probably know, LOL!  And although I like mushrooms, I would probably never go out of my way to put one on a card!  But this cute mushroom paper is kind of fun and quirky, so I put it to use with some black accents and a sentiment from Happy Birthday, Gorgeous!  And I even gave my little Foxy friend some mushrooms of his own!


On the inside, I added another sentiment from the same set, with a little Crushed Curry "greenery":


I hope you'll play with our sketch this week....I just love this one and you may see it again very soon!  Check out what the other designers did with it as well as Stamp Ink Paper!

If you are faint-of-heart, just skip past this picture of Cassidy!  I am NOT a fan of blood and gore for Halloween, but apparently she wanted to try her own makeup skills and this is what she came up with:


At least she's a smiling ghoul!  Have a wonderful day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Foxy Friends, Happy Birthday, Gorgeous
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Basic Black, Pick a Pattern DSP
 Ink Palette Noir, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry
Accessories
Tools     Big Shot, Layering Circles Framelits, Dimensionals, Aquapainter, Crushed Curry Marker

6 comments:

Laurel said...

Cute card and little girl :)

Kampin' Karen said...

Cute card! That DSP only has one pattern in it that I like and I bought it just for that! It's the one that I use for my DBWS background. I would like to make it my blog background, but I don't know if it's possible. Technology is not my strong suit. Well, Cassidy is on her way to becoming a Hollywood horror make up artist :-)

I Card Everyone said...

OH do I love this color combo, LeAnne! and of course the darling fox, and even that ghoulish granddaughter! Happy Halloween!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

Your card is adorable.....funky and fun! And yeoow Miss C is scary!

jengd said...

Cute card, cute ghoul! She actually did a great job getting ghouly. :)

Lisa Elton said...

Ohhhhh....now THIS is CUTE!! Love every little thing about it! Eeeek, good thing I know what cuteness lies beneath that make-up!