Saturday, October 14, 2017

Spooky Vintage Halloween


Happy Saturday, peeps!  As you're reading this, I'll be at my local TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) Fall Rally, which our club is hosting.  That means being there at dawn's crack to make coffee (like 6am!!!).  At any rate, it should be a fun and encouraging day!  

My friend Dawn told me I was the queen of vintage, at which I had to giggle....some days I FEEL vintage, LOL!  Anyway, I had this card made for another challenge but ended up making something else, so I thought I would post it as a "vintage" Halloween design:


The main image is an older Close to My Heart stamp called Backdrop-Charmed Holidays.  I stamped it on some My Mind's Eye Halloween paper and used scraps of the same tablet to make the scallop embellishment, the background and the banners:


I added a Halloween sentiment from Crafty Secrets, some orange and black sequins, and one of my favorite cute sentiments from Lizzie Anne on the inside:


Here's another of my favorite cute things:  Cassidy showing me her "Fall Favorites" list on the wall in her classroom.  I can't remember all of the things she had on the list, but I know jumping in leaves was one of them!


Thanks for popping in today...be sure to come back tomorrow for another Halloween challenge from the Paper Players!!!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Crafty Secrets Halloween (ret), Backdrop - Charmed Holidays (CTMH ret), Halloween Single (Lizzie Anne-ret)
Card stock & Papers     Naturals Ivory (ret), Happy Haunting DSP (My Mind's Eye)
 Ink Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Peekaboo Peach, Smoky Slate
Accessories Orange & Black Sequins (from my stash)
Tools     Scallop Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Vickie said...

Nice Vintage card....so Cassidy makes a list of what she likes to do in the fall...too cute...does she do that for every season

Jan Clothier said...

I LOVE this card! I don't know which bits are DSP and which are stamps but I do know that it's been put together so cleverly that it adds up to one big WOW.

Linda Callahan said...

I love when you drag the vintage stuff out of your stash! And s/s/s!

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous layers Leanne! You do do vintage well! Cassidy looks so proud showing you her things at school. It's so sweet!