Monday, October 2, 2017

More Christmas Quilt


Happy Monday, peeps!  Hope you all had a good weekend!  Just a quick little card today; I am still playing with the Quilt Builder dies from the Holiday mini catalog..there are just so many possibilities with this one!  I went very simple with this card, I am hoping to use something similar to this in an upcoming Christmas card class!  I chose one of the papers from Quilted Christmas DSP pack and used the die and stitched piece together on a piece of Lemon Lime Twist, which created a clever little diecut like this:



There is another triangle die and stitched piece, so I cut four of them from Pool Party and layered them behind my "quilt", then added a simple sentiment from Christmas Quilt to the center.


The DSP was trimmed to 4 1/4" square and I mounted it on a Lemon Lime Twist card.  Simple and easy!  Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

The pumpkin season has begun!




Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Christmas Quilt
Card stock & Papers     Lemon Lime Twist, Quilted Christmas DSP, Whisper White, Pool Party
 Ink Garden Green
Accessories
Tools     Big Shot, Quilt Builder Frameliets, Dimensionals

8 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

Love this! The LLT & PP are a great combo on the DSP you used. This set is so fun, I'm still exploring all the pieces!

Kampin' Karen said...

This is one I will definitely be CASEing! This stamp set and dies beats Eastern Beauty/Palace set imho. Cassidy is such a beautiful, happy child. Her eyes sparkle so. Have a blessed week!

Wendy said...

Such a pretty card, LeAnne! That bundle sure does make some great cards whether they are Christmas or just any occasion! I have not gotten that bundle as of yet. I'm on the fence! LOL There are just SO many awesome bundles this year. Loved what you did with it today! Yes, pumpkin season is here! Our local pumpkin patch was busy on Saturday! TFS and have a great day! :)

I Card Everyone said...

Now THOSE are words to live by! and a lovely card!
=]

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this LeAnne! I'm considering using this set for a Christmas stamp-a-stack and may have to case this one, especially as it's flat and perfectly post-friendly too!

stampwithsandy said...

Oooh I love this, LeAnne! The background paper is so pretty and I love the colors. Someday I will take my quilt dies out of the box, lol!

barb mann said...

Love this and no piecing! YAY!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I love this!! There's a warm country coziness to it LeAnne, beautifully done!! Sweet little pumpkin holding those mini jacks!