Wednesday, October 25, 2017

GDP110 Thanks a Bunch


Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday!  I'm playing with the Global Design Project sketch for this week:


I just love this sketch!  I decided to digress from typical fall colors for my leafy creation and chose the colors from this pattern found in the Autumn Harvest DSP:


I stamped the Soft Sky panels with the honeycomb image from Butterfly Basics; the leaves are from Colorful Seasons, and the sentiment is from Wood Words:




The diecuts are from Seasonal Layers; baker's twine is retired Pistachio Pudding, and I added some sequins from my stash!  I also added a tiny sprinkle of Dazzling Diamonds glitter behind the leaf diecut for a little sparkle!  Thanks for visiting today!

Cassidy finally learned how to go all the way across the monkey bars!  She has been watching Ninja Warriors and tried to imitate their movements, and it worked!  The last time she tried to do this, she was four and fell and broke her arm!!!



Goofball!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Colorful Seasons, Wood Words, Butterfly Basics
Card stock & Papers     Thick Very Vanilla, Watercolor Paper, Always Artichoke, Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz,  Autumn Harvest DSP
 Ink Always Artichoke, Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories Sequins from my stash, Pistachio Pudding Thick Baker's Twine (ret), Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Seasonal Layers Framelits, Dimensionals, Aquapainter

9 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Love Pistachio Pudding color. I have a reinker and a couple of sheets of paper and that's it! Your card is wonderful...great use of that particular sheet of DSP!

JoAnn said...

I like this card Is lovely, I am enjoying the layout. Would you share the demensions of the two center peicce's. joannstaub@gmail.com

Brian King said...

Such a great card, LeAnne! The panels of soft blue melt my heart against that green background. Love them! Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch challenge at Global Design Project!

Linda Callahan said...

I love this in blues and greens.....and I love that last picture of Miss C!

Lisa Elton said...

Your card is simply lovely LeAnne!! And that Cassidy is too...much...fun!!

Connie Collins said...

LeAnne, you amaze me every time with your wonderful cards. I love your attention to details like the matted panels and the sequins. Thanks for playing along this week at Global Design Project.

Dawn Tidd said...

Beautiful fall card, LeAnne! Love the blues & greens! Cassidy is getting daring!

Unknown said...

This card is AMAZING! The color combinations are perfect and I want to create a card with the same! Thanks for playing along with Global Design Project!

Tanja Kolar said...

You craft with my favorite colors. I love your card, and all the details you added.

Thank´s for playing with us.
Hugs Tanja