Saturday, October 28, 2017

LRW417 and IM323 Red Deer

 

Happy Saturday!  Hope you're having a great weekend so far!  I apologize for so many Christmas cards lately...it's what's on my mind and schedule, and I promise soon I'll do something else!  This card today is for two challenges, the Little Red Wagon "red" challenge and the In(k)spire Me challenge to make a circle card:


This card base is made from Glossy White cardstock...SU had this a long time ago and brought it back, and I haven't seen anyone use it!  It's sturdy and good for a shaped card like this one!  I used a Circles Framelit to cut it out at around 4", leaving a tiny little fold uncut at the top for the hinge:


The size allows it to still fit in a standard-size envelope!  The sentiment is from Seasonal Chums, which has come in handy several times!  The other elements are cut from Cherry Cobbler cardstock and Be Merry DSP, with the trees and deer cut from the Card Front Builder Framelits:


The scenery is covered with Wink of Stella for a nice little shine, and it's too bad you can't see it here!  This was a fun, easy card to make, and I love that it's a different shape!

Thanks for popping in today and be sure to stop back tomorrow for a new Paper Players challenge!

A few scenes from a walk a took last week (and from which I managed to get poison ivy all over my face and neck!!!!):





Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Seasonal Chums
Card stock & Papers     Glossy White, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Be Merry DSP
 Ink Cherry Cobbler
Accessories
Tools     Big Shot, Circles Framelits, Scallop Circle Dies (Nestabilities), Card Front Builder Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Mini Dimensionals, Wink of Stella

14 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Beautiful snapshots of God's wonderful creation! I wish you did tutorials/videos...would love to see for this amazing card!

Vickie said...

Lovely LeAnne...bet the glossy white is really nice in real life...pics are gorgeous...so sorry about your poison ivy and on your face....yikes....get well hugs

Betty4 said...

No need to apologize about the number of Christmas cards you are posting. I'm trying to make my cards now and any inspiration I can get is very helpful. Thank you.

AnitaR said...

I always enjoy your photography! So sorry about the poison ivy, though! Ugh!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and design. Your scenery photos are lovely. So sorry you ended up with poison ivy. I hope you are doing better. Hugs.

Jan Clothier said...

What a sweet card! It's just lovely.

Carol L said...

What a pretty shaped card with the tiny deer! I still have half a pack of that old glossy cardstock, can you imagine? LOL Great photos and I hope that poison clears up soon too!

MarvA1ix said...

I love this card! It's so adorable. I just have to play around with this idea and see what I can do. Round! I love it.

Dawn Tidd said...

Love this! The circle shaped card is perfect for your scene and the red and white is gorgeous!

Marina said...

Fabulous scene - looks great as a circle card.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a great way to ring the changes with your shaped card LeAnne - the poison ivy sounds nasty though, get well soon!

JanR said...

So classy! Perfect papers too! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

IN{K}SPIRE-me Design Team said...

This is such a lovely card! Love the Designer Series Paper and the details! Thanks for playing Inkspire_me this week! Greetings from Bavaria, Kirstin

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty little scene! This is wonderful LeAnne! Pretty pictures too!