Thursday, October 26, 2017

A Little Snowy Scene


Happy Thursday, peeps!  I am so excited, because today our floor is being installed!  It will be a two-day process, but I know the installers will be able to get a large portion of it done today!  My BIL helped John put the crown molding on the cabinets earlier in the week, so slowly, the remodel is getting done!  There are still a lot of things left to do, especially touch-up painting.  I may be able to create a card, but painting woodwork is definitely not my forte!  But anyway, I have a big party coming up Friday night and I wanted to make some new samples with a few Holiday Mini sets, so I pulled out Hearts Come Home and some blue hues of ink and came up with this:


I just lined up the houses and stamped them in various shades, then stamped the trees, cut them out, and diecut a snowman with the Hometown Greetings die to create my little scene:



I mounted it on a strip of Christmas From Around the World DSP...love that print! And can you see the little footprints I drew in the snow?!  Finally, I added a little Dazzling Diamonds for some sparkle!  Thanks for popping in today!

Here's what Halloween looks like at McDonalds:


Since she's wearing a crown AND a unicorn face, I am not quite sure what she is supposed to be, LOL!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Hearts Come Home, Seasonal Chums (sentiment)
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Christmas Around the World DSP
 Ink Dapper Denim, Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay, Tranquil Tide, Garden Green, Soft Sky, Smoky Slate
Accessories Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
Tools     Big Shot, Hometown Greetings Edgelits, Dimensionals, Soft Sky Marker, Going Gray Marker

9 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

It seems like such a quaint Christmas scene with all the elements I love...snowman, evergreens, houses, chimney smoke, no traffic AND footprints in the snow! That was a clever addition. Whatever Cassidy is, she is darn cute!

I Card Everyone said...

I don't know what's come over me, LeAnne, but I'm just loving blues lately - yours especially! This is just such a perfect little neighborhood, I could move right in - the little dark one on the left would suit me just fine! xx
=]

stampwithsandy said...

Oh this is so sweet, LeAnne! I love the row of houses and bit of glitter, though I am a glitter-phobe myself!

barb mann said...

Adorable card LeAnne! Love the blues, the sparkle, the little trees and your tiny footprints! Nice too - it's CAS - kind of!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

LeAnne this is so darn cute... I LOVE your little foot prints! How cute is that!
I think Cassidy is Queen of the Unicorns... hugs.

Jan Clothier said...

That scene is really sweet and I love the colours you've used

Lisa Elton said...

I like your pretty mix of blue , greens and aqua! This is a delightful little neighborhood and a cute card!

Dawn Tidd said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the colors and touches of sparkle!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this little scene in blues and greens - along with Cassidy's dressed up funny face!