Monday, October 9, 2017

MTS197 Burlap Pumpkin


Happy Monday, peeps!  Hope you had a good weekend, we did!  I snuck in a little stamping time yesterday (I should have been painting,😏) and played with the Match the Sketch sketch:

I needed a thank-you card for a customer and I had not yet used any of these patterns from Painted Harvest.  I paired it the Patterned Pumpkin and Bouquet Bunch dies to make my creation:


I cut the large outline pumpkin from Cajun Craze cardstock, then traced the outline on another piece and cut it out slightly smaller to fit behind.  Before I adhered it, I stamped it with Versamark and the Burlap background stamp...I love the "texture" it gives!  I added a little tag and some Soft Sky ribbon and it was done!  Off in the mail it will go!


We had such a fun time at our reunion!  It was a small crowd but it was still nice to see some familiar faces from so long ago!  There is a winery nearby that also does catering and we were treated to some yummy Italian dishes while we reminisced!  Here I am with my sweet friend Vanelle (I am willing to bet you've never heard of that name before)....we have been friends since second grade, and she traveled all the way from Colorado to Pennsylvania to be with us!


Our school colors are maroon and gold and I thought they looked so pretty with the glass jars in the windowsill!



We decided we should get together more often...especially those of us close by...and Mario, the owner of the winery, said he would be happy to accommodate us, LOL!!

Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Teeny Tiny Wishes, Burlap
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Soft Sky, Crumb Cake,  Painted Harvest DSP
 Ink Versamark, Cajun Craze
Accessories Soft Sky Ribbon
Tools     Big Shot, Bouquet Bunch Framelits, Patterned Pumpkin Framelits, Dimensionals

9 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

Beautiful fall card, LeAnne! The burlap stamp is perfect with the pumpkin, gave it a special touch! I love how you used the ribbon on the card front, it looks like a pretty package! Glad you had fun at your reunion!

Kampin' Karen said...

The soft sky ribbon really brings out the blue in the DSP. I didn't notice that in the paper when I worked with it! Nice pics of the reunion and thanks for sharing. The picture you snagged yesterday of the wedding families was wonderful as well. You are blessed!

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty card Leanne! I like the textured look o nth pumpkin and that fabulous leafy paper. Cute photo of you ladies. Maroon and gold where our school colors too!

JoAnn said...

Very pretty card LeAnne. Glad you had a good time at your reunion.

I Card Everyone said...

I love the texture you've given your darling pumpkin ... and you look just gorgeous in your photo with that long-time friend, LeAnne! How fun!
=]

Doris said...

Looks like your reunion was a success! Love your card and the way you put it together, especially the pumpkin.

Wendy said...

So glad you had a fun time catching up at your reunion! I have never gone to one of my own class reunions but we have gone to Shawn's. The balloons & glass bottles on the window sills were a nice touch! Your card today is beautiful, LeAnne! I may have to case this for my next get together with the ladies! It's very pretty with those amazing DSP's and that super sweet pumpkin! Very Fall like! TFS and stay dry today! It's pouring & blowing pretty good here!

Linda Callahan said...

Gorgeous fall card! Love the bit of burlap texture! And you and your second grade pal look wonderful!

Nadine said...

Oh, I love that card. Just perfect. Great combination of colors, that paper and the pumpkin. So gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at Match the Sketch!