Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Stamp Ink Paper 120 Neon Halloween


Happy Tuesday, peeps!  It's that time, another Stamp Ink Paper challenge is upon us!  Today, we got some bright neon colors for you....lime, orange and black!  Try as I might, I could not resist doing another Halloween card, pulling out some old and new stuff!

No automatic alt text available.

I love things in threes, and this layout is a favorite of mine, especially when I have colors that are a little challenging, LOL!  I used several fun dies to create my card, along with a wee little bit of stamping:


It's all pretty straightfoward; the bats were punched from an old SU punch and sponged with craft white ink; the "trick or treat" die is from Impression Obsession:


The pumpkin is also Impression Obsession; the tendrils are from Patterned Pumpkin and the face is from Pick a Pumpkin.  I also used Lil' Inker Stitched Dies, SU Layering Squares and Stitched Shapes Dies as well as the Halloween sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes!



A fun, non-scary Halloween creation!  And since this uses a set from 2009 (Teeny Tiny Wishes), I am submitting this to RetroRubber's Halloween challenge:


Now, what will you create with these bright colors?  Can't wait to see....share your masterpiece with us at the Stamp Ink Paper blog!

Speaking of neon, here is how my granddaughter greeted me yesterday morning...no school because of the holiday, and she was full of herself!


And I am hoping that by Thanksgiving, I won't be taking pictures in the garage any more...we're getting closer!  We actually picked out a countertop, sink and faucet yesterday!  Woohoo!

Thanks for popping in today!  Be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Teeny Tiny Wishes, Pick a Pumpkin
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
 Ink Basic Black, Craft White
Accessories Enamel Dots (ret)
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Squares Framelits, Patterned Pumpkin Framelits, Stitched Rectangle Dies (Lil'Inker),  Bat Punch (ret), Trick or Treat Die (Impression Obsession 342-A), Pumpkin Die  (Impression Obsession 350-T), Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber

12 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

What a fun card and a fun granddaughter!

Wendy said...

I bet your getting excited for your house to get back to normal and that brand new kitchen!! I am excited for you! LOL Totally love your cute Halloween card today, LeAnne! So many cool things on it and those colors sure are bright! Great job! TFS and have a nice day! :)

I Card Everyone said...

wow!!! this is neon, LeAnne ... bright, and as cute as can be! I'll bet you loved seeing that little cutie at your door!
I found that those tough 'have to live with them a long time' decisions were the hardest when we built! Good to have a few done!

Jan Clothier said...

LeAnne, you really, really like halloween cards! This is great. I love the three square layout and the cute images you've used. I like that it's fun and not scary but best of all I really like that teeny sentiment that can't quite bear to be a straight line. Lovely work, as always! Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber.

Lisa Elton said...

Now that's a bright and happy Halloween card!! I like that pumpkin's cute little face. Speaking of cute little faces, Cassidy is rockin' those groovy shades! I'm in the market for new countertops too. Such a tough decision to make!!!

Debbie Mageed said...

What a cute Halloween card! You have a great selection of dies and stamps to really make your color challenge look great! Thanks for playing along with us at Retro Rubber. We always love seeing you in our gallery!

Vickie said...

I Love this so fresh and crisp....just pops

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Ohh!! Love this LeAnne!!! Halloween is one of my favorite Holidays, the cards are just so much fun to make and share.
Awesome collection of fabulous dies, your colors are so bright and fun.
Thank you for joining us over at RETRO RUBBER, it's always great when you share with us in the gallery.
Hugs,
Maria.
PS. Cassidy looks like she is having some Halloween fun way ahead of time.
Hugs to her as well, glad to hear that your project will be finished soon.

Claire Grantham said...

Love, love, love this LeAnn, so fun and very neon, love all the layering of the elements. LOL at your cheeky Granddaughter. Whoop Whoop for the nearly finished craft space. Thanks for playing with us again at Retro Rubber. Claire DT

Jenny Hall said...

It's a cutie, LeAnne!

creative lady said...

LeeAnne, great take on the challenge. Love your card. Thanks for joining Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

Katy McGloin said...

Great Halloween card and a very adorable granddaughter!!