Tuesday, October 3, 2017

SIP119 Cardmaker's Choice


Hi peeps!  Hope you're doing well today---it has been a beautiful October so far!  Justin has a fun , easy challenge for us at Stamp Ink Paper this week:

Image may contain: text

Well, maybe it's a little tougher than I thought!  There is NO WAY I could pick out a favorite stamp set, color OR paper!  I just have way too many favorites!  But I did remember a cute little stamp set that I hadn't gotten inky in a long, long time that I thought would be a good one to pull out...it is one of my many, many favorites, it's called Greeting Card Kids:


And I was able to incorporate a few more challenges with this one, too!  In(k)spire Me has a sketch; House of Cards wants CAS Halloween; and Less Is More wants watercoloring!




I stamped my cute little witch with Stazon ink on SU's watercolor paper and colored her in with an aquapainter and reinkers:



I cut the circle out with a Stitched Shape die and added a little circular element from another Halloween set, then added some spooky bats on the Crumb Cake background!  And here's the inside:


Lots of favorites...alll my Halloween sets are right up at the top of that list!  I hope you'll share your favorite stamp, ink and paper with us this week...if you can decide which to choose!  Check out the other designers' creations as well...they have some beauties!

And speaking of little beauties, here is Cassidy's school picture for second grade:


We were happy with it!  And we're happy you popped it today---be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Greeting Card Kids (ret), Halloween Set 1 (Rubbernecker), Mixed Holiday Sentiments (My Creative Time) Halloween (Hampton Arts)
Card stock & Papers     Crumb Cake, Watercolor, Frightful DSP (My Mind's Eye)
 Ink Stazon Black, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Fresh Fig, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, Sahara Sand
Accessories
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, 1" Circle Punch, Dimensionals

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice picture of Cassidy.

Wendy said...

What a great picture of Miss Cassidy! She's growing up so fast! VEry pretty card today and just perfect for Halloween, LeAnne! The little pumpkin/witch is one stamp set to remember and I love your coloring of it! The chevron looking paper is perfect accent to go with your little cutie! Great job on the challenge! TFS and enjoy this gorgeous day! :)

Doris said...

What a pretty granddaughter!

Unknown said...

Cassidy is becoming more lovely every day. I love her school pic!
Your card is lovely, too. I have always liked that image and I like how your card turned out. Blessings to you.

Kathyk said...

Fab card and lovely water colouring

Kathyk

Vicie said...

Cute card...and great coloring....Beautiful picture of Cassidy...she is a really pretty child...and looks so sweet....

Lisa Elton said...

I remember that sweet little witch perched on her pumpkin. This is adorable! Speaking of pumpkins, just look at your beautiful Cassidy! She's grown up so fast!

Linda Callahan said...

Well Miss C is gorgeous.....what a beautiful picture! And your cute little witch is one of my favorite images too, delightful Halloween card!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A gorgeous design Leanne, fantastic design and I'm loving all those earthy and autumnal tones. Beautifully watercoloured and thanks for joining us at Less is More. Can't believe how grown-up Cassidy looks...a stunning picture.

Frenchie said...

Omg , what beautiful picture, just love her happy smile , yes she a beauty ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Thanks for sharing MsLeeAnn ,
Your fall card is also beautiful ♥️♥️
Hugs Frenchie ♥️

Izzy Scrap said...

I think that you also have been inspired by the background of Cassidy's gorgeous picture ! Love your combination of the different challenges and your watercoloring is perfect with these beautiful fall colours ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

Susan Powell said...

adorable card!

Nonni said...

This is brilliant! I love your watercoloring, so skillfully made, great shadows here... And your card layout is fantastic! I love the stamped detail you added to the card base. Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

Susan Renshaw said...

Cute image - love the stamping on the background too!
Thank you for sharing with House of Cards!
Susan
DT for HOC
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!