Friday, April 29, 2022

TMS654 Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

Hi peeps, happy Friday!  I have a quick, fun little card using the retiring Sweet Ice Cream stamp set and the Tuesday Morning Sketches sketch!  It features the Mackey family's FAVORITE ice cream flavor, mint chocolate chip!  I say the Mackey family because neither John nor Wayne like it...hahaha, more for us girls!  Anyway, here's the sketch:


And here's the card:


I started with a piece of Hand Penned DSP that features a stripey Mint Macaron design, and "stitched" the edges with the Stitchery zigzag stamp.  I stamped the ice cream in Mint Macaron and decided to add a  Soft Suede "chocolate" dip as well!  I added some chocolate chips, then punched them both out and set them atop a Crumb Cake cone!  They were all mounted in a Basic White circle diecut with a Stitched Shapes circle, then a mat of Early Espresso and scallop mat of Mint Macaron.  The sentiment was diecut with the Stitched So Sweetly dies.  I did add some Wink of Stella to the ice cream and sprinkled on some starry sequins:

I had cut apart the birthday sentiment a while ago because I like to be able to "stack" the words on top of each other instead of using them lengthwise.  The photopolymer stamps are easy to cut apart and just as easy to line up again if you want to use them in their original position!  I stamped these in Mint Macaron and it was done!  Thanks for popping in today!


And I am also entering this at Festive Friday, since I have food, birthday, punches and pastels in my card!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Sweet Ice Cream, Stitchery
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Mint Macaron, Early Espresso, Hand-Penned DSP
 Ink Mint Macaron, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Accessories Dimensionals, Star Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)
Tools     Big Shot, Layering Circles Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies (ret), Ice Cream Builder Punch, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Wink of Stella

13 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Your card looks good enough to eat! Mint chocolate chip was one of Perry's favorites. He loved ice cream...me not so much!!

Donna W. said...

I too love mint chocolate chip ice cream. So I love that image. The background is perfect. Very creative to use a stamp for the stitched feature. Thanks for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.

I Card Everyone said...

LOVE IT!!! Count me among the Mackey's, LeAnne!
Your double-scoop is delicious as the star of your card!
=]

Unknown said...

You do beautiful work! Love your cards...!

Lisa Elton said...

Who doesn't love a cute double scoop! Leave off the mint for me though, chocolate straight up please!

Raechelle Bellus said...

I love this! So fresh. Thanks for sharing with us at TMS!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Chocolate and Mint._ perfect together. Love your sweet card LeAnne. Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday.

Debbie said...

Love this! (Now I want ice cream!)
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love this LeAnne and it definitely looks good enough to eat! Funny, only the girls in the James household like mint-choc chip too! Thanks for playing with our challenge over at Festive Friday too!

Melissa Craig said...

Very sweet card! The scoops look good enough to eat. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Ann Schach said...

Yum, yum, yum! Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream is one of my faves, too, LeAnne. Your card is adorable. I LOVE the colors and your layout. The zigzag stamp is so realistic. Thank you for sharing with Festive Friday this week!

Jaydee said...

LeAnne, the mint macaron striped paper is just perfect for your "cool" sentiment. Chocolate mint. yummy! That zigzag stamp is amazing - it looks so real. Great take on the INSPO list, so glad you joined us at Festive Friday this week
hugs
jaydee

Diane Evans said...

Joanne, this makes me want to go get some Ice Cream. I just love your colour combination. Thanks for playing along in our Festive Friday Challenge.