Monday, April 4, 2022

CAS Easter

Happy Monday peeps!  I have an uber-CAS Easter card using a couple of challenges today!  The first is the CAS on Sunday challenge, which is to use a stencil, and the second is the TGIF color challenge:


I pulled out a little die that features a tulip and went to work:


I stenciled the little octagon with a polka dot stencil in Pool Party, and diecut the tulip in the Gorgeous Grape and Granny Apple Green.  The sentiment is from an older SU set called Easter Blossoms, and it all went on a Basic White panel that was embossed with the Stitched With Whimsy die.  I added a little purple rhinestone for fun:


The inside of the Pool Party card was stamped with a sentiment from Graceful Words, another older SU set:

I need to make a few more of these, Easter will be coming up soon!  Thanks for popping in today!

Cassidy played her first soccer game yesterday; these pictures aren't real good, as she was playing pretty far up the field!




She was playing defense, so she didn't score any goals, but her team won!  AND it felt like winter on the sidelines!  I wish spring would warm up!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Graceful Words (ret), Easter Blossoms (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Pool Party, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green
 Ink Gorgeous Grape, Pool Party
Accessories Pretty Peacock Rhinestone (ret)
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched With Whimsy Dies, Basic Patterns Decorative Masks, Blending Brushes, Tulip Frame Die (Concord & 9th), Pierced Blooms Dies

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Adorable little tulip, and a sweet place to plant it, LeAnne!
GO Cassidy - brings back the first Little League games we watched while wrapped in blankets!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

Total sweetness!

Linda Callahan said...

So sweet!

Denise Willerton said...

such a sweet card!!! I love the stitching in here and thank you for the reminder to use my Whimsey Stitched Dies!!! have wonderful week! I also love to see the pictures of Cassidy!!!

Bonnie said...

This tulip is so cute and a reminder that I have this die in my NBUS box! Thanks for the inspiration to get it out and use it!