Monday, April 18, 2022

Christmas Gnome

Happy Monday, peeps!  Hope you had a good weekend!  I am really late today but after our Easter celebrations yesterday, I just relaxed and didn't stamp a thing!  But I did get a little card made this morning for the Just Us Girls color challenge as well as the Addicted to CAS one-layer challenge (although it may not be quite CAS enough!):



So here we go:


I used my Stamparatus to first stamp the Nordic snowflakes along the edge, then stamped my gnome and after masking him off, stamped the trees behind him.  I colored him with Blends:


then added the sentiment and hearts:


Then finally, the sentiment on the inside!


Thanks for popping in today!

The temperature was 22 degrees this morning when I woke up and our yard and fields were covered with frost, so it felt appropriate to be stamping a Christmas card!  Hopefully it will warm up!  It was a wee bit warmer yesterday as we went to my nephew's house for lunch:



Jameson and Sawyer were happy to see their cousin, and Grammy was happy because she wore a pretty DRESS!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

"Enter through the narrow gate.  For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.  But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."  Matthew 7:13-14


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Gnome for the Holidays (Fun Stampers Journey), Seasonal Sentiments (My Favorite Things), In Stitches Christmas (Clearly Besotted), Stitched Stockings (My Favorite Things)
Card stock & Papers     Thick Basic White
 Ink Real Red, Memento Black
Accessories
Tools     Stamparatus, Blends

10 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a cute gnomie! Love the Easter photos too - Cassidy does look beautiful in a dress!

I Card Everyone said...

A darling gnome, perfect for these colors - and precious photos of these sweet kids, LeAnne!
We might have made a snow angel in our yard this morning - ugh.
=]

Kampin' Karen said...

Cute card! I love to see girls in dresses. The boys are growing with the help of the fireplace hearth!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun gnome! This is cute, Leanne and I was happy to see it in our gallery! Looks like someone loves his Cassidy! Cute pics of some cute kiddos!

Bonnie said...

Looks like you had a fun Easter and Cassidy looked so pretty! As always the boys make me smile. Love your gnome and the sweet trees and snowflakes!

Cécile RIBON said...

What a super fun Christmas card! I love this fun gnome and his plaid hat! Thanks so much for joining in at Just Us Girls this week.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super cute! Love the gnome too -always make me smile~ Thanks for joining in at ATCAS & JUGS

Linda Callahan said...

Your card is adorable! And those kiddos are too! Every picture Miss C just shines!

Vicky Hayes said...

What a sweet card LeAnne and I love that you made it on a frosty morning! Lovely pic of the cousins too :) Thank you for coming to play with us at Addicted to CAS! Vicky x

Nancy said...

Sweet gnome!! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!