Sunday, April 3, 2022

PP585 Still Got It

Hi there, peeps!  Sunday brings a new Paper Players challenge with Ann as our hostess for this week's fun one:

What a great challenge...we all need some laughter in our lives!  I just got the set called Lighthearted Lines, so this was a great chance to get it inky!  I paired it with some whimsical paper and some wee  little party hats:


I taped off and stamped part of the sentiment, leaving some space at the bottom, then stamped five hats from Bonanza Buddies in matching colors and topped them off with some fuzzy pompoms:


Then I stamped the other part of the sentiment on the inside:


It all went on a Just Jade card base!  I need some April birthday cards, so this is a good start!  I hope you'll find some humorous stamp images or sentiments in your stash---pull them out and get to work!  We can't wait to see what you create!  Check out what the Design Team created over at the Paper Players as well!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Lighthearted Lines, Bonanza Buddies (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, So Saffron, Just Jade, Little by Little DSP (American Crafts)
 Ink Stazon Black, Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron, Seaside Spray (ret), Fresh Freesia, Just Jade
Accessories Pompoms (ret), Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies

16 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Cute! You've still got it too!!

Bonnie said...

What a fun card, LeAnne! The sentiment is priceless and the papers and party hats so festive and fun!

I Card Everyone said...

Ha! That is the best sentiment around, LeAnne! Darling paper - your little hats are the perfect size for those sweet little poms!
=]

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Bright colours and party hats along with a sentiment to make you chuckle - I'm getting closer to that feeling every day LeAnne!!

Sue Duffy said...

Really cute, LeAnne!

Lorraine said...

That really made me chuckle. Great card.

Cindy Beach said...

Clever, cute, and oh so funny! I love the paper and hats in a row all in bright colors. And those pompoms!

Ann Schach said...

Super cute, LeAnne! Those party hats with the pom poms steal the show, and pair perfectly with the bright paper. I do not have this stamp set, but boy do I think I need to add it to my list! Thank you for doing my theme proud! Have a wonderful week!

Lisa Elton said...

LOVE the sentiment, how fun! Also love the cute little party hats!

Jennie Maier said...

Love this one! And so very true!! Love the dots and the cute little hats! Have a great week!

Linda Callahan said...

Love the sentiment! Such a fun card!

laurie said...

LOl thats a good sentiment!! Cute card too,love the party hats!

Claire Broadwater said...

Oh my word, is this the cutest card? I love all those sweet little party hats, but that sentiment steals the show! LOL! I love it!

Christy Lynn said...

Love the pompom decorations on the hats, and that patterned paper is perfect for a fun birthday card. I relate to that sentiment too--I'm constantly forgetting where I put stuff, haha!

Anne Marie Hile said...

LeAnne, I laughed so hard at your card. Coming from the girl who walks into a room and can't remember why she is there. LOL!! The little pom-poms are the perfect touch, too.

Jaydee said...

LeAnne, I lol when I read that sentiment - and could so relate! I love the bright colors and the little party hats are the perfect finishing touch. Such a fun card.
hugs
jaydee