Thursday, April 14, 2022

I Never Saw A Pink Bee

Happy Thursday, peeps!  I have a sweet little card today, no challenges, but I had some scraps of pretty little flowers sitting on my desk that were begging to be used:


I cut them out with a stitched rectangle die, added a Blushing Bride stitched rectangle mat, then a little diecut from Nature's Thoughts to fill in the gap.  Just for fun, I stamped the bee from the retired Honey Bee set in Sahara Sand and colored it in with a Blushing Bride marker!  A pink bee!  I also added some Wink of Stella and it looks very glittery in real life!


A sentiment from the same sets was stamped and diecut with the new Stylish Shapes dies...love them!


I added a birthday sentiment on the inside and it is ready to go!  And speaking of pretty little flowers, these have been popping open in my flower bed and around the neighborhood:




Finally, spring has sprung!  Thanks for popping by today!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

 

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Honey Bee (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Blushing Bride, Little Fawn & Friends DSP (Nina Stajner)
 Ink Sahara Sand
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Detailed Bee Dies (ret), Nature's Thoughts Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Blushing Bride Marker

7 comments:

Carol L said...

I really like the dies used on this pretty little card, and you can make your bees any color you want to! Don't you just love watching those beautiful flowers popping out of the ground in spring?! I know I do :)

I Card Everyone said...

Oh goodness, LeAnne, isn't it the best part of crafting to have creative license? Your honey of a bee looks very pretty in pink! Love the darling little print and would give anything to have Springtime blooming in my yard!
=]

Tracy Grauer said...

I love the pink bee on this beautiful card. The spring flowers are great to see also!

Linda Callahan said...

I am loving all the pink…even the pink bee! So pretty! And you are waaaay ahead of us in the flower department!

Colleen Begley said...

I love the pink bee! The card is pretty great too.

Lisa Elton said...

Your pink bee and those pretty little blooms are a delight! So is the spring that had sprung in your neck of the woods!

Kampin' Karen said...

What a pretty card and flowers. I miss my tulips, forsythia and crocus. Happy spring!