Saturday, April 16, 2022

FMS531 Nature's Prints Hello

Happy Saturday, peeps!  My card today uses a set that will be in the upcoming SU catalog called Nature's Prints.  I paired it with sketch from FMS:
Instead of using the DSP that coordinates with this set, I chose to use a wee bit of Hand Penned for my little squares, and a little floral image, stamped in Gray Granite and colored in Pale Papaya:


I mounted them on a Basic White card base that was partially embossed with the Greenery cover die, then added a strip of Sun Prints and Pale Papaya:


and a sentiment from Best Year along with a Genial Gem:


I am also entering this at Little Red Wagon, where they want to see THREE of something! Thanks for popping in today!  And I thought I'd share a vintage postcard that Dana sent to me!  She has an app on her phone that lets her color in images, and she colored this one and told me it looked like something I would have on my blog!  So here it is in all its cuteness:

Enjoy your day and be blessed!

"Again the high priest asked him, 'Are you the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?' "I am," said Jesus.  And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."  Mark 14:61b-62

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Nature's Prints, Best Year
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Pale Papaya, Sun Prints DSP
 Ink Gray Granite
Accessories Genial Gems, Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Greenery Die, Scalloped Contours Dies, Natural Prints Dies, Blends

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Love the colors, the flowers, and OH do I love that debossed panel!
I want that app - how cute is that little delivery chick?!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

Total sweetness! I love Pale Papaya! The background is perfect with your design!

Lisa Elton said...

That fabulous leafy background is perfect with those peachy blooms! Delightful card, LeAnne!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love your floral trio LeAnne and the soft grey and peach colour combo - I struggled a little with this sketch this week!