Thursday, April 21, 2022

TTTC158 Christmas Snowflakes

Hey, everyone!  Time for a new Tic Tac Toe challenge with Team X at the helm!  Here's our grid for you:

 

I chose the middle row across of Layers, Patterned Paper, and Embellishment to make my card this week...a Christmas card!  Here we go:


I started with some snowflake paper from my Welcome Winter (Carta Bella) 6x6 pad, and added a strip from another piece that featured various snowflakes.  I diecut some white snowflakes and Sahara Sand squares to go under then, then added rhinestones in the center of each one, and a simple sentiment.  

The Stitched Snowflakes dies that I used also had an embossing panel, so I embossed the inside panel and added a sentiment from Wrapped in Christmas, stamped in Misty Moonlight:



I used the sketch only from Try Stampin On Tuesday:


Now, I hope you'll find something in our grid that tickles your fancy!  Please share it with us over at Tic Tac Toe, can't wait to see it!  Thanks for visiting today!

It may be 40 degrees outside, but true to our Mackey genes, we love ice cream any time!



Enjoy your day and be blessed!





Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Wrapped in Christmas, Stitched Stockings (My Favorite Things)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Sahara Sand, Misty Moonlight, Welcome Winter DSP (Carta Bella)
 Ink Misty Moonlight
Accessories Peacock Rhinestones (ret)
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Snowflakes Dies (ret), Snowflake Dies (Taylored Expressions), Stylish Shapes Dies

9 comments:

FreeToBeMe..LisaJ said...

Le Anne, love love who would not want Christmas in April. I'm with your granddaughter ice cream anytime. Great design this week.

I Card Everyone said...

I love ice cream in Winter, and soup in Summer, too!! lol
Your card is so cool!
=]

Donna Scholz said...

LeAnne, your Christmas card is gorgeous!! Love your choice of colors, too! I can't believe how well the Carta Bella pattern paper matches the Stampin' Up! die-cut snowflakes!!! Thank you so much for sharing your creative talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Lisa Elton said...

Your fun frosty card goes perfectly with the ice-cream treat! I must be a distant cousin, I can eat ice-cream anytime of year too!

Dena J said...

Wonderful blues with the bright white snowflakes! Crisp and fresh card. This spring has lots of snow still showing up outside and in the craft room :-) Crafting and ice cream are always in season. Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I just love this LeAnne and will definitely be CASEing to create my own version - the snowflakes are a fabulous way to nail this layout and I love the muted colour combo too. Fabulous!

stampingvickisvisions said...

Wow!! When this posting went up it was still cold cold cold here in Ohio! So you’ve got a jump start for Christmas. Cute card and I love how you’ve used the card sketch, I didn’t get a card done but I am enjoying all that others have made. Would love to see more of your contributions.

Anna said...

What a festive card. I love the color scheme and all of the snowflakes. Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, Design Team

Melanie R said...

This is such a cheerful card! Thank you for playing along with us at TSOT #551.