Thursday, April 7, 2022

TTTC156 Spring Blessings

Happy Thursday, peeps!  Time for a new Tic Tac Toe challenge, with Team X at the helm and me as the designer!  Here is our grid for this week:


Our theme this month is Mother's Day or Wedding, neither of which I needed, so I opted for the middle row down or Pearls, Lace and Vanilla!  I chose to do another Easter card using some pretty W+9 spring images, some woodgrain DSP and a bit of lace and pearls!  Here we go:


My woodgrain layer is from a 6x6 Welcome Winter pad by Carta Bella.  I stamped the nest, eggs and pussy willows and diecut them out, attaching them to a couple of Very Vanilla stitched frames.  The sentiment is a combination of two sets, the W+9 one (Spring Blessings) along with one from Wreath for All Seasons by Papertrey.  It's stamped in Soft Sky, and it IS a very soft color for sure!


I added a little rouche of crochet lace, tied with a Linen thread bow and added a few pearls as well as tucking in another couple of sprigs:


And again, the inside sentiment is a combination of both sets!  Fun to mix and match different sets!


I hope you'll find something in our Tic-Tac-Toe grid that tickles your fancy enough to make a card to share with us!  Check out the TTT blog to see what the others created as well!  Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!

"Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.  See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."  Psalm 137:23-24

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Positive Thoughts, Spring Blessings (W Plus 9), Wreath for All Seasons (Papertrey Ink)
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Welcome Winter DSP (Carta Bella)
 Ink Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Soft Sky (ret)
Accessories Pearls, Linen Thread, Crochet Trim (ret), Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Dies (ret), Banner Dies (Nestabilities), Spring Blessings Dies (W Plus 9), Stamparatus, Nature's Thoughts Dies

7 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

This is beautiful LeAnne.

Vickie said...

What a different design LeAnne…I love it and your soft colors..so pleasing to the eye. Well don.

I Card Everyone said...

So soft, and feminine, LeAnne - gorgeous was to bring these three elements together!
=]

Denise Willerton said...

I love everything about this card ~ I was wanting to create a vintage card today, but was at a loss ~ thank you SO much for this inspiration LeAnne ~ have a blessed evening!

Linda Callahan said...

Well now this is gorgeous! I love Soft Sky….one of my all time faves! It is perfect here,

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is such an unusual design LeAnne - so fresh and spring-like and I love the modern feel with a hint of vintage from the lace too. So pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

Love this LeAnne! What a pretty design!