Wednesday, October 7, 2015

TSOT239

DSCF2255

Hi everyone!  Halfway through the week, yippee!  I love the Try Stampin’ on Tuesday sketch this week…it has THREES!  Yay, threes are so fun!

My card is a wee bit smaller than a regular A2 card, it measures 3.75 x 5 inches because I had a piece of this fun ghosty paper already cut and that’s the size card that fit it best, LOL!  I pulled out an old Favorite, Spooky Bingo Bits and went to work:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings TSOT239 Spooky Bingo Bits Halloween Stampin Up

The images are stamped in Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black and Smoky Slate, with a little accenting on the ghost with a blender pen!  I punched them out with a 1” square punch, then matted them with punchouts from my Postage Stamp punch.  I also punched a 1 1/4” circle and popped up the sentiment from the inside, cutting out a little ghost from the scrap piece:

DSCF2259

and added a sentiment from And Many More on the inside!  Fun!

DSCF2260

The team at TSOT would love to have you play along, either on their blog or on the Facebook page!  Hope to see you there!

Cassidy really enjoyed helping me decorate for Halloween!  Here she is putting the candy corn stake in the ground!  And she picked a couple more pumpkins for the porch!  Enjoy your day!

DSCF2225DSCF2226DSCF2227

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE Halloween card LeAnne!! Cute little helper you have there too ;)

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love the Halloween card LeAnne - the little ghost floating over the 'eeek!' is the cutest!