Saturday, October 3, 2015

Spooky Owls

DSCF2196

Happy Saturday, peeps!  We are in the throes of some nasty weather, thanks to Hurricane Joachin!  We’ve been hunkering down and trying to stay dry.  Good stamping weather, right?  TLC has a cool digital image available and I thought it would be perfect for a spooky Halloween card!  I printed it on Very Vanilla cardstock and colored it with some Copics:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Digital TLC Owl Halloween

I found some retired SU Halloween DSP that worked well, and added a sentiment, leaves, ribbon & candy dots!  To make the moon, I cut a circle from a piece of scrap paper and merely colored inside with a Copic:

DSCF2195

Don’t those eyes look eerie?!  Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new Paper Players challenge too!

A little play-doh action!

DSCF2178

6 comments:

Paradise Stamper said...

Beautiful - Love the owls! I have never used Digi but I love her sight and might have to give it a whirl! TFS

Tlc Creations said...

This is gorgeous~!
Paulette, TlcCreations

Hetty said...

Such a stunning card! Love the moon behind the owls and the background is great too.
Happy Card Making Day!

Elaine M said...

OMGoodness what great owls!! An absolute winner - great color and design. Thanks for all your inspiration. Hugs to Miss C

Lisa Elton said...

Oh yeah they are spooky all right!! I can just hear them on a dark blustery night ~ eek!! This is marvelous LeAnne. Hope all is well in your weather department ;)

Lisa Lynn said...

Love the moon behind the owls. Great paper choice as well as the layout. Neat pic of your daughter with the play-do I remember those days, now my kids are 23 and 19. Thanks for sharing your card with us at TLC, Lisa Lynn DT.