Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Try Stampin’ on Tuesday 242

DSCF2460

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  It’s time for another Try Stampin’ On Tuesday challenge, and I found this sketch a real pleasure to work with:



The bonus challenge is “Boo or Eek”, but since I needed a birthday card, I went in another direction!  I had these pieces sitting on my desk from a Christmas card I demonstrated at my last workshop, and I thought I could make them work for this card as well!  Card base is Soft Sky, and the polka dotted paper is Watermelon Wonder DSP.  Check it out:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings TSOT242 Lovely Birthday Stampin Up Endless Wishes

I embossed the circular panel with the Vine Street embossing folder, then I made a banner using Endless Birthday Wishes, adding a few little Soft Sky hearts, pearls and white sequins….and a butterfly from Papillion Potpourri:

DSCF2461

and for the sentiment in the corner, again, Endless Birthday Wishes, this time stamped in Craft White and embossed with white embossing powder; more sequins, hearts and pearls!

DSCF2463

This was for my beautiful niece Kelly, whose birthday was Saturday!  I hope she liked it!  Now, what will you create with this lovely sketch?  Share it with us at TSOT’s blog, or even share it on our Facebook page!  Can’t wait to see it!

My friend Linda wanted to know if Cassidy was still “lining things up”!!  Here she is, yesterday morning, playing with her Halloween magnets on the refrigerator:

DSCF2531

Yep, still lining things up!  Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

Linda said...

LOL What a sweetheart. That is so cute and we know she didn't learn that in school. She has been doing that forever.
Very nice card. Love that butterfly.
We are boarding a train west today and you may not hear from me for a week or two. Off to see my 5 year old and her 1 year old brother. It is pretty exciting but I am felling like a sinus infection is coming. And until it is full blow they won't give me anything. Oh well I will just take extra C. Hugs, Linda

Lisa Elton said...

What a charming little card!! Love the butterfly and of course the polka dots!! Super sweet. Speaking of sweet, love seeing little miss orderly in her snuggly robe!!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Ah, yes.........lining up..........love it;)
Your card is soft and pretty. This is a great sketch. Seeing your card has given me an idea in the direction I could go with the cards I need to make but have lost my mojo to complete.

Jen Mitchell said...

Beautiful LeAnne. This is a favorite color combo of mine and I love that sweet little butterfly!