Saturday, October 24, 2015

MTS095, AYSI 109 and TSTR262

DSCF2487

Happy Saturday, peeps!  Got anything fun planned this weekend?  I am going to stay home and clean my stamp room…..it is a disaster area!  I squeezed in some stamping time late, late last night for these three challenges:

Match the Sketch:

As You See It:

AYSIChallenge109

and The Shabby Tea Room:

I saw a card made with this CTMH stamp recently and was lucky enough to snag one online, and it arrived in the mail yesterday, so I quickly inked it up!  I love these colors together; a recent issue of Better Homes & Gardens used these colors too, and even though I’ll never see a Lost Lagoon leaf in real life, I think they’re pretty here!

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Happy Fall Close to My Heart Poster Tidings 2

My little pumpkin is from Recollections, and the sentiment is from My Creative Time’s Mixed Holiday Sentiments.  I almost forgot that I had this pretty Lost Lagoon baker’s twine from SAB, so I added a piece to complement the stitched leaves from Lawn Fawn!

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Happy Fall Close to My Heart Poster Tidings

Such a fun subway art-style image!

We took a last trip to the local farm to pick up a few more pumpkins!

DSCF2480

DSCF2481

“They’re too heavy, Grampy, YOU carry them!”

DSCF2484

These looked like a wheelbarrow full of geese!!!

DSCF2483

Enjoy the day!

7 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I love fall......I love this card......and those blue leaves are a knockout!

Jan Clothier said...

I agree that it would be unlikely to see a Lost Lagoon leaf in real life but they are really wonderful in this card. They look well with the co-ordinating twine. Great use of the challenge colours Leanne. Thanks for joining us this week at As You See It.

laurie said...

Those colors together are awesome. Love what you did with them! The pumpkins patch looks like fun!

Heather Cooper said...

This card really sums autumn up perfectly! I love that stamp! You did a great job with the colours in the challenge! Thanks for joining us at As You See It Challenges this week!

Fanny said...

Sehr schick, gefällt mir, total gut gelungen. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei Match-the-Sketch, viel Glück bei der Challenge und der Verlosung. Hoffe, wir sehen dich bald wieder bei einer unserer nächsten Challenges…
Viele liebe Grüße, Fanny
http://stampinwithfanny.blogspot.com

Darlene Gabriel said...

Love these pictures today. That is a huge load of pumpkins. The look on Cassidy's face while she's trying to carry that heavy one, is priceless;)
I love the Fall card you created using this (to me) very difficult colour combo. Those stitched leaves are wonderful.

Rebecca Ednie said...

Looks like a fun day at the pumpkin farm! Those squash do look like geese! That stamp you used is lovely! Thank you for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room. i hope to see you play along again next week!