Tuesday, October 6, 2015

MM418

DSCF2216

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  I am moving in slow motion the past couple of days; allergies again!  I love fall, but the seasonal changes as well as all the damp weather we’ve had do a number on my nose!  We have quite a mushroom crop in our yard, LOL!  I managed to squeak out a pumpkin-y card using the Mojo Monday sketch:

So here we go:

DSCF2215

I pulled out some MFT pumpkin stamps, along with a cute little sentiment gifted to me from my friend Martha (I don’t know who made it) and some “ahem” hoarded Halloween DSP from Cosmo Cricket.  There were actually a few pink stars on the paper, so I colored them in with a marker!!  I stamped the pumpkins in Hello Honey, Pumpkin Pie and Tangerine Tango, then shaded them a bit and added the tendrils in Early Espresso.  The sentiment is stamped on Smoky Slate and I added a few stars and dots, then finished it off with some Hello Honey twine and a few sequins from my stash!

DSCF2217

Thanks for popping by today!

DSCF2203

5 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this card just makes me smile! Love your sweet little patch of pumpkins. and lovely paper choices. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday, LeAnne!

Darlene Gabriel said...

I love seeing Cassidy's sweet smiling face.
What a wonderful card for this weeks' Mojo Monday. I love the way you did those pumpkins. Such a cute sentiment.

Kim Hadad said...

This is just the cutest Halloween card I've seen so far this year! I love the pumpkins and their vines and that saying is just too cute! The sequins add just that right bling to the card. TFS!

stampwithsandy said...

Another super cute card! Love the mix of patterns on this one, too. You make the cutest Halloween cards. And I think I know who your little pumpkin is! What an adorable sentiment.

Lisa Elton said...

Gosh those pumpkins are cute!! I like their shapes and patterns. Guess we know what little pumpkin this is for! Hope you're feeling better soon ;)