Thursday, October 8, 2015

FMS207 Thank You

DSCF2263

Happy Thursday, everyone!  The beautiful fall weather prompted me to make this card for the Freshly Made Sketches sketch:

I already had some of this whimsical Into the Woods DSP, so I cut some panels to fit the sketch, then created a pumpkin as my focal point. 

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Embossed Pumpkin Stampin Up And Many More

Using the extra-large oval punch, I punched out three ovals from Pumpkin Pie, then ran them through the Arrows embossing folder.  I sponged the edges and layered them to make my pumpkin!  I used the “give thanks” sentiment from And Many More, isolating the “thanks” with my Early Espresso marker to make my little tag:

DSCF2263-001

As a little extra embellishment, I cut out an acorn from my scrap and popped it up atop the pumpkin!  Thanks for the visit today!

Cassidy helped me  with some more decorating, including a vintage Halloween noisemaker…she LOVED making noise with it!

DSCF2228

DSCF2230

Have a blessed day!

8 comments:

barb mann said...

Love the Arrows EF for the oval punched pumpkin! Great idea LeAnne! Perfect use of the layout today!

Dawn Tidd said...

I love this, LeAnne! The DSP is some of my favorite and looks great with this sketch. Your pumpkin is adorable too! Your pumpkin, Cassidy, looks adorable too! :)

Denise Willerton said...

love that pumpkin LeAnne ~ both of them ~ sweet card and sweet girl :-) ~ have a blessed weekend ((hugs))

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun pumpkin LeAnne!! I like that you embossed it then added the tiny acorn. I'll bet Cassidy is having a great time helping you decorate!!

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful fall card! Love that textured pumpkin! And yep I had toys like that!

stampwithsandy said...

Love your card with the embossed pumpkin, and really love your Halloween decorations! I love decorating for this holiday too :)

Jen Brum said...

Such a beautiful fall card LeAnne! I love the paper and that pumpkin is just too cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Unknown said...

Love the pattern papers you used and that lovely embossed pumpkin!!