Monday, October 26, 2015

Blue Christmas

DSCF2295

Happy Monday, peeps!  I am sharing a Christmas card with you today; I first saw this idea here by Deb Valder, and I knew I had to CASE it, it was sooooo pretty!  My version uses some Timeless Elegance DSP, Sahara Sand for the window, and Night of Navy for my little scene from Cozy Christmas:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Cozy Christmas Scene Stampin Up

You can find the details on Deb’s YouTube video, but it is pretty simple to make, just some masking and stamping and sponging and glittering and layering!  Really, it’s a pretty card that has a great “wow” factor!  Thanks for popping in today!

Some serious My Little Pony coloring action:

DSCF2236 - Copy

DSCF2238DSCF2239

7 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this LeAnne! I recognise the CASE, but I really love the navy with the Sahara sand. I was looking at dsp to go with these windows only yesterday - I might have to give this one a go!

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love the window die and the pretty navy scene.

lisa808 said...

Beautiful! I may be 'case'ing it too.

stampwithsandy said...

This is gorgeous, LeAnne!!! Love the colors and the wonderful little scene you created, and the window frame is the icing on the cake.

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty scene LeAnne, love the sparkly snow you added! Wish I could still sit any which way the was Cassidy is!!

Dawn Tidd said...

This is super pretty, LeAnne! I love the scene you created and the blues just make it all the more special!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Oh my what a gorgeous Christmas card. Such a soft homey scene.