Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Try Stampin’ On Tuesday #240

DSCF2249

Happy Tuesday, all!  It’s time for another lovely sketch from the Try Stampin’ On Tuesday crew!  You know how I love things in threes, so this made me happy:

And the optional theme is “autumn”!  So nice!  I pulled out my new-to-me Vintage Leaves stamp set and Leaflets framelits for my card today:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings TSOT240 Vintage Leaves Stampin Up

It’s always fun to use your supplies in unexpected ways, I think!  The card base for my card is Tip Top Taupe, and I used some papers from Sweet Lil’ Things for my mat….not an autumnal pack, but I think these colors work nicely, don’t you?  I stamped my leaves  in Delightful Dijon, Cajun Craze and Tangerine Tango and diecut them.  Then, using an acrylic block, I stamped blocks of color in Hello Honey, Calypso Coral and Pumpkin Pie on squares of Very Vanilla, then mounted my leaves on top.  I added some Soft Sky candy dots to go with the little specks in my DSP!  The vertical panels are pieces of white Jute ribbon; the center piece is full size, the outer panels were created by cutting one piece in half!  I love the soft subtle look!  And on the inside, I stamped the leaf in Tip Top Taupe, stamping off once on a tissue, then adding the sentiment from Endless Thanks:

DSCF2251

I hope you’ll play along with us this week and use our fun sketch!  Be sure to hop on over to the Try Stampin’ on Tuesday blog to see the others’ autumn creations, or check out on page on Facebook!

More pumpkin patch fun!  This time, the corn maze with Dominic:

12109218_10154214925702646_2565813102278955460_n

12079620_10207104098152865_5304396147748748483_n

10451056_10207104098072863_2954758303857501355_n

Off they go!  Enjoy your day!

6 comments:

mudmaven said...

Love this card LeAnne! Today is pumpkin patch day with our grandkids and hopefully I will get pix as good as the last few years! These two are just adorable! October has been such a hectic month so far and I look forward to relaxing a bit and taking some pictures of my favorite people! ~chris

Darlene Gabriel said...

I love this Autumn card .....love that jute ribbon and the fun fall leaves.
That corn maze looks so inviting - I can imagine how much fun Cassidy and Dominic had.

Dawn Tidd said...

Adorable! Those leaves are so fun mounted on the rounded squares. Great way to use the jute too and those little pops of color from the Candy Dots look awesome! Looks like it was a beautiful day at the corn maze from those smiling faces!

Jen Mitchell said...

Love the leaves in three - especially in these gorgeous fall colors!

Lisa Elton said...

What pretty leaves, this is wonderful LeAnne. The bit of texture is a nice touch. The kids looks so TINY in the corn maze!

♥Jan♥ said...

I think this must one of my favorite fall cards EVER. You are so talented !