Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Mojo 419 & RetroRubber 25

DSCF2361

Happy Wednesday, peeps!  Ah, the middle of the week!!  This was a really quick card to put together, I just used some scraps from a MME Mischievous 6x6” paper pack…I’ve used it almost all up, that’s all I have—scraps! 

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Smile You Trickster Vintage Halloween

Everything was simply stamped in Basic Black ink and adhered to the card…the cat is popped up on dimensionals!  I used the Mojo Monday sketch:

and the Retro Rubber challenge of “Spook Us”:

Challenge 25

I guess in the right setting, this cheesy-grinned cat could be kind of spooky, in a whimsical way!  I love him, so I used him anyway!  I cannot remember where I got him, but he came with the sentiment!

DSCF2360DSCF2362

And just for fun, I did add some spooky images and a scary sentiment, from an old Crafty Secrets Halloween set…another of my favorites!

DSCF2363

Spook out!

DSCF2307

9 comments:

Linda said...

Oh I love that cat. She is so sweet! Really adorable card.
I have enjoyed all the fall pictures of Cassidy. Looks like she is ready for piano lessons.
We are taking a train to MT at the end of the month to see our 5 yr old granddaughter and her 1 yr old little brother. It should be fun but I am a little nervous about the 30 hr train ride. Sorry I don't comment every day but I sure do enjoy all of your post.

Jen Mitchell said...

Oh, that cat looks like it's up to something! Great take on both of those challenges!

Christine Traversa said...

Oh my gosh love those patterns together abd the cat face! Super cute! Thanks so much for doing our challenge!

Lisa Elton said...

That cat looks full of mischief!! Fun card LeAnne!!

Unknown said...

Fantastic use of patterned scraps! Love the smiling cat on the outside, but the kitty inside takes me back to my early stamp image collecting Thanks so much for including Retro Rubber in your stamping fun this week!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is fabulous! Love that big smiley face cat. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Claire Grantham said...

Great way to use a very tricky sketch. I really love the cat - he's spooky enough for me! Thanks for playing with us at Retro Rubber. Claire DT

Debbie Mageed said...

Adorable card, LeAnne! I am a big fan of smiling kitties, too! Your use of the sketch with patterned DSP is absolutely perfect! Thank you so much for playing along with Retro Rubber and hope you will play along with us again soon.

Neva Cole said...

What a fun card with tons of details. The sketch was well interpreted and of you fit in well with the spooky theme! Thanks for joining us over at Retro Rubber and come play again soon!