Friday, October 16, 2015

SIP18 for Pennie’s Card Holder

DSCF2384

Happy Friday, everyone!  I have a special little project today, courtesy of my upline, Pennie!  She came up with a cute little card holder box, so I thought it would fun to make one too, using the sketch from Stamp, Ink Paper:

 SIP Sketch Challenge 18 800

So here we go:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Pennie's Card Holder Flower Patch Stampin Up

The cardstock for the holder needs to be 6x12, and the only 12x12 CS I had  was some textured Very Vanilla….which was perfect, because I wanted to use my favorite Pretty Petals DSP!  I covered the top flap and bottom portion with some coordinating patterns, then used Flower Patch for my Calypso Coral flower and Mint Macaron for the leaves.  All Boxed Up provided just the right sentiment, diecut with the banner from the Circle Card thinlet!  The black belly band  tucks up underneath the circular element, holding it all together:

DSCF2386

DSCF2385

This is just the right size in which to tuck a few cards & envelopes for a nice little gift!  Pennie said I can share the pattern, so if you’d like to have it, let me know.  (Be sure to include your email, as I cannot respond to anonymous comments!)  Thanks for popping by today!

Cassidy said she was imitating Grampy, reading the newspaper:

DSCF2349

DSCF2352

DSCF2355

Silly girl!

19 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

This is adorable! I'd love the measurements! And Miss C is pretty cute in her reading glasses....lol....

Unknown said...

Love the card holder and would loved the pattern. Please send to Kearl@zona.net. Thx, Kim

ANN said...

I have been looking for a box like that one. I would love to have the pattern. thank you so much for sharing. ann
teatimea@comcast.net

Ruth Ann V. said...

This is a nice idea for a gift. I would like the pattern for the Card Holder. My email address is diddyruthann@yahoo.com. Happy Fall, I miss the Apple Cider from up there! Thank you, Ruth Ann

coolnana72 said...

What an adorable card holder, LeAnne. I would love pattern. Always enjoy your creations and your pics of Cassidy. Having grandchildren myself, I know the joy you have in having her in your life.
coolnana72@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Your creative genius keeps me in awe most days. Thanks for sharing the inspiration. The pictures of Cassidy are a hoot. Today's hit a soft spot ...reminded me of my Dad reading the paper! Please add me to your growing list of readers that would like the directions for this adorable box. So handy with the gift giving season almost upon us.

LeAnne said...

Rosemarie, if you give me your email address, I will mail you the directions!! Thanks for your sweet comments, too!

*Vicki* said...

Wow this is gorgeous LeAnne!! I really love the papers and it's so nice to have them in person!! Yes, this is a clever box!! :) Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Karen Tenney said...

I love this! I would also like the directions, Please! karina0845@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Cassidy is quite a mimic! When Cassidy get to be my age, she won't find wearing glasses on the end of her nose too funny!! LOL I'd be very interested in the directions for the adorable card box.

stampwithsandy said...

What an adorable card box, LeAnne! What a great gift it would make, too. Love the mix of patterns and how you perfectly fit the sentiment in the little banner. Only one piece of 12x12 carstock? Please come to my house and take some of mine!!! Always thrilled to see one of your cards in the gallery at SIP.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh wow, this is ever so pretty LeAnne!! Love that pretty leafy floral paper on the bottom portion. Fabulous my friend, just fabulous!! Love the glasses down on her nose, nice touch!!!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

This is so beautiful, I'm always looking for ways to give my grandchildren's teachers a little Christmas gift and this would be perfect, thank you for sharing LeAnne.
Can you please send me the directions at:

grandmamaria5@gmail.com

Thank you so much, I'm going to visit your friend's blog to thank her too for sharing.
Hugs,
Maria.

lisa808 said...

Pretty box. That would make a lovely gift. I am always looking for new ideas so I would appreciate the pattern. lisawhs808 at aol dot com Thank you!

Cheryl said...

Great box! Yes I would love to have the directions! No hurry, when you are able to send, will be good! Thank you in advance!

MarvA1ix said...

Very cute box and design. I would love to have the directions. I love giving card sets for gifts and craft sales. maryabellis@live.com

Linda Anderson said...

This is beautiful LeAnne!! I would love the pattern - anderson(at)zoominternet(dot)net
Thank you!

Linda

Sue Lepako said...

I would love to have the measurements for the box. Your cards are so inspiring! lepakosue@gmail.com

Unknown said...

This box would be perfect for my Christmas cards. Would love the measurements/pattern!
beachbooklady001@gmail.com