Thursday, May 18, 2023

TMS707 Warm Hello

Happy Thursday, peeps!  The weekend is almost upon us!  My card today uses the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches:


I admit that little tilted sentiment had me going for a bit.  But I looked at my stamps and here's what I came up with, using Circle Sayings:


Lost Lagoon is such a pretty color, I am thrilled it has returned!  I am still waiting to receive my big DSP order, so I had to resort to using a Blending Brush on some gold-embossed DSP from a couple years back called Golden Honey Specialty.  I lightly blended some Lost Lagoon ink, added a Gold Foil scalloped border at the bottom, then stamped the seashell images from the Circle Sayings twice to make a full circle, then punched it out.  I then stamped a starfish on a scrap and fussy-cut it out. I also added a few speckles with a really old Zig Gold Painty Pen:


I heat-embossed a sentiment from the same set in Gold and added some Versamark speckles from the Quiet Meadow set:


I like the gold/lagoon color combo!  You may be seeing more of this!  Thanks so much for popping in today--enjoy it and be blessed!

Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal.  But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and 
vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.  
For where your treasure is, there you heart will be also. Matthew 6:19-21

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Quiet Meadow, Circle Sayings
Card stock & Papers     Lost Lagoon, Basic White, Golden Honey Specialty DSP (ret), Gold Foil (ret)
 Ink Lost Lagoon, Versamark, Gold Encore (ret)
Accessories Mini Dimensionals, Gold Embossing Powder
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Zany Zoo Dies, 2 3/8" Circle Punch, Heat Tool, Blending Brush, Gold Zig Painty Pen (ret)

7 comments:

Wendy said...

This card turned out perfectly, LeAnne! I love the Lost Lagoon color and i'm so happy it's back! Love the seashell image in the Circle Sayings set and adding the Zig Painty Gold spots to in tied it right in with the DSP! The sentiment was the perfect addition to the layout embossed in gold, too! Great job!!!

designbydonna said...

Great seashell theme. Love the gold accents. The grunge spot behind the greeting perfectly sets off the sentiment. Thanks for joining at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

I Card Everyone said...

It is a beautiful combo of colors, LeAnne - and a very pretty seaside card!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

What pretty little seashells, this is lovely!

Patti said...

I love your color combo too and that splatter stamp behind your sentiment! So glad to have you create with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!! Thank you!

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful colors and fun images. This is a great card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

So pretty! I love the gold on the blue!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That