Thursday, May 25, 2023

FF0135 It's Your Day

Happy Thursday, peeps!  This will be short and sweet as my allergies are ROARING and I am miserable! Luckily, I have another masculine card from my recent stamp camp and it fits the challenge at Festive Friday:


I've got blue, brads, masculine, and sports on my sailboat card:


I used lots of oldie-but-goodie items for this card; the sailboat images are from a 2006 set called Set Sail; the sentiment is from the recently-retired Many Mates.  


I stamped the images in Blueberry Bushel and added a star and tag in Real Red.  The brads are adhesive, which make for easy placement.  I did emboss the front of the card with the Stitched With Whimsy die to give it some wavy "motion".  This is a great color and I am happy it returned!


Thanks for visiting today! 

When we were at Cassidy's school earlier this week, Dana told me they have a little fish pond right in the entryway!

In addition to the goldfish, they have a turtle...and her name is Michelle (Miss-Shell....get it?)  How fascinating!



Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Set Sail (ret), Many Mates (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Blueberry Bushel, Real Red
 Ink Blueberry Bushel, Real Red
Accessories Metallic Adhesive Brads
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stitched With Whimsy Dies, Small Star Punch (ret), Small & Large Tag Punches (ret)

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

This looks like a card you'd make for John, LeAnne! It's amazing!
Ha! Miss Shell - that's hilarious! How fun for the kids - now who babysits over the Summer break?
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card, LeAnne! I like the patriotic colors. How fun for the kids to have that little pond and Michelle! Feel better soon ;)

Tracy Grauer said...

Great card, LeAnne! I love anything red, white and blue! Hope you feel better soon!

Jeanne H said...

A wonderful guy card. Thanks for sharing it.

Kampin' Karen said...

What an awesome card! Love all the blue.

Wendy said...

Such a great card, LeAnne! Gotta say that this was once my favorite masculine set and sadly it has not seen ink in years! Love it stamped with the Blueberry Bushel and that glorious Real Red Tag & sentiment. Love it! Got a laugh out of the turtles name! Haha! Hope your allergies get better soon....the pollen has been terrible!

Lorraine said...

Oooh, the blue and white got me. (May have influenced what I wear today!) I know what you mean about allergies - it's been a bad year. Probably due to the mild winter.